duncan keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleguybigstik

Feb 12, 2006
Is duncan keith just a one year wonder with aucoin being on the shelf and barker on his way? or Does keith have the tools to be a ppqb for years to come? Looking for some opinions on him, a comparison if anyone has seen him play.
Thanks

Wally112pac

Dec 26, 2003
Canada
Visit site
He's in the NHL to stay.

He hasn't been very offensive this year but that will come in time.

He's very fast, is a good skater and has super quick feet. He beats people to the corners for the puck 99% of the time. He's a smaller player and his decision making could be better in his own end but that will come with experience. He's been very impressive as a rookie.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
I wouldn't say that he's a PP QB, but he's here to stay in the NHL. He is extremely fast, and he's so well-conditioned that he could probably play 60 minutes without breaking a sweat. Him and Seabrook are pretty much the only things that went right this year.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
He will probably never be a PP QB regular but he does have decent enough hands to contribute modestly.

Keith is such a well conditioned athlete and brings so much heart to his game that I have a really good feeling he can be a legit top 4 dman, especially in the new NHL.

And incase you hadnt heard this fact a million times, Duncan Keith has a higher tested lung capacity than any athlete not named Lance Armstrong.

ArchieIsGod

Mar 2, 2004
salty justice said:
He will probably never be a PP QB regular but he does have decent enough hands to contribute modestly.

Keith is such a well conditioned athlete and brings so much heart to his game that I have a really good feeling he can be a legit top 4 dman, especially in the new NHL.

And incase you hadnt heard this fact a million times, Duncan Keith has a higher tested lung capacity than any athlete not named Lance Armstrong.

i was shocked when i heard that...pretty amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->