Value of: Dumba to Philly

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
If Dumba is available, what would it take? Flyers in need of top defenseman and Dumba would be a perftec fit playing on the right side of Provorov.
imo Flyers have enough prospects and young players to make it work.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Don’t really see the need for Dumba.

Flyers already have Sanheim, Gostisbehere and Gustafsson.

Flyers need a bigger defenseman that can pass and move the puck with aplomb skating would also be a plus.

Reactions: FlyguyOX

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017

Flyers need a bigger defenseman that can pass and move the puck with aplomb skating would also be a plus.
We could definitely use a big guy but Dumba is nowhere near a soft player.

Reactions: Devonator

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Frost+, but every conversation about this leads to the conclusion that it can't happen before the expansion draft. I doubt Patrick is of interest.

Limeyjim

Jan 4, 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Fletcher would probably consider a deal to get Dumba, since he had connections with him when Fletcher was with the Wild. However, I doubt there will be any trades during the regular season. The Flyers are trying to have a healthy enough team on the ice, which is their current main concern.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Fletcher would probably consider a deal to get Dumba, since he had connections with him when Fletcher was with the Wild. However, I doubt there will be any trades during the regular season. The Flyers are trying to have a healthy enough team on the ice, which is their current main concern.

All of our depth guys pretty much already had COVID so no concerns there. Rask, Bonino, Johansson, and Bjugstad. We’ll attach them all free of charge!

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN

Dumba isn't huge - about 6' - but he's pretty tough. He is a PMD with above average skating and a bomb from the point. Defense used to be his weakness, but at this point I'd call him above average even there...the years of playing with Brodin and Suter have rubbed off on him.

If the deal can't happen till after the TDL then he likely won't be available. The only reason he would be is because of the Seattle ED.

Reactions: BernieParent

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Dumba isn't huge - about 6' - but he's pretty tough. He is a PMD with above average skating and a bomb from the point. Defense used to be his weakness, but at this point I'd call him above average even there...the years of playing with Brodin and Suter have rubbed off on him.

If the deal can't happen till after the TDL then he likely won't be available. The only reason he would be is because of the Seattle ED.
And with Philly having Provy, Sanheim and Myers needing protection, the Flyers won't be doing it now.

Lets shut it down.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
And with Philly having Provy, Sanheim and Myers needing protection, the Flyers won't be doing it now.

Lets shut it down.
Myers and Frost for Dumba. Philly upgrades their defense with a forward they can't protect in expansion anyway

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Of course you would

No we wouldn't... Actually watch the Flyers play.....no one wants to trade Myers, Hart, G and Provorov (Sanheim + Konecny would be next on the list but all else fans would listen)

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don't think any reasonable Wild fan is going to hold out for Myers+Frost. Frost+ would be fine, and most of us understand it would happen after the expansion draft, if Dumba is somehow still here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad