Dumba is a turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Looked clean to me. Dumba couldn’t have avoided head contact with the way backlund was skating. Guy is just grit. Probably the best goal scoring defensmen in the league. Giordano is a Swine. It’s payback.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Chill out guys we won... U guys are acting like we just played the Oilers or Ducks or Canucks

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
There was no jump, feet came up after contact. I don’t love the wild after the slashing bs last season. But can’t expect Dumba to stop playing after making a hit.

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Gives Backlund a headshot while leaving his feet, then turtles when Lomberg challenges him.

Video coming...
I feel like this is mostly a response to the BoA game and the ridiculousness of other teams' fans regarding Tkachuk, but there's not a single thing wrong with anything Dumba did here. He made the right play on Backlund, made a good, clean hit, and had no obligation to fight an AHL scrub.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Was pissed about the game but seeing how salty you are makes me feel better. Thankyou butthurt flames fan :)

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Lo
I feel like this is mostly a response to the BoA game and the ridiculousness of other teams' fans regarding Tkachuk, but there's not a single thing wrong with anything Dumba did here. He made the right play on Backlund, made a good, clean hit, and had no obligation to fight an AHL scrub.
theead should be locked imo.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Chill out guys we won... U guys are acting like we just played the Oilers or Ducks or Canucks

These motherf***ers broke gaudreau's hand because they are dirty shits. Guess Bruce diabetic Boudreau learned a thing or two from his days in Anaheim.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The whole thing wasn't that big of a deal imo. The worst part of this whole story is that it means that Lomberg is going to keep playing

Reactions: Snakepit

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
It was a headshot, but Backs' made the play getting the puck out.

The thread should be about the constant diving from Zucker and co. you'd think it was the Olympic High Diving out there.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
well, for one, Lomberg will be suspended.
Yeah Auto suspension for taking a major at the end of a game. He's a nobody though, you won't find many Flames fans upset about it. Someone has to take it to Dumba if the refs are ignoring everything

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
It was a headshot, but Backs' made the play getting the puck out.

The thread should be about the constant diving from Zucker and co. you'd think it was the Olympic High Diving out there.

You're honestly saying that Zucker dove on the Hanifin penalty?

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Not impressed with that hit, clear head contact. That late in the game there was zero need.

I don't like how high he got, but there was still a minute left, and hockey is a funny game. There was definitely a need to separate Backlund from the puck given the Wild's net was empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad