Dreger: Dumba & Brodin asking price is No.1 Center

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I forgot it was Dregs.... Yeah knowing that now I'm not surprised by the asking price.
should keep Dumba and let his value go back up don't sell low.
Brodin either extend him or trade him for something to help towards a rebuild. it's due. or should be atleast.
this year's draft will help havn't looked at the standings in a while now. but I assume a top 10 pick is expected this year right?

Yeah, probably.

Reactions: Arthur Morgan

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Keep reading there pal. I dont need to keep explaining this so newbies coming in like you can consistently keep asking.
and Dumba + Brodin for a Number 1 Center ISN'T HAPPENING!
Biased homerism
SO LEAVE US ALONE. STOP CALLING WITH YOUR TRASH. WE WILL KEEP THEM.

People are dumb for thinking they can come in and say their value is this and that’s what WE ARE FORCED TO DEAL THEM AT THAT PRICE.

I can’t wait for the next Nylander/Marner thread pops up, I’m gonna show up just to come and say 1st+2 B prospects is their value and then bitch and complain about you wanting something more for them throughout the ENTIRE thread.

member 290103

Cool, we will give you Rask+4th for him. That’s the best I can do for a 3C considering we seem to have an overbundance them (your thoughts, not mine).

A 4th straight up is fine. He's better than your allotment of 3C's given the intangibles he brings.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
A 4th straight up is fine. He's better than your allotment of 3C's given the intangibles he brings.
He’s not better than any of Eriksson Ek, Kunin, Staal and it really is debatable on if he is better than Rask. I don’t give a shit about his intangibles and we will be sending salary back in the form of Rask IF you wish to make a deal with us. Otherwise, get lost.

member 290103

He’s not better than any of Eriksson Ek, Kunin, Staal and it really is debatable on if he is better than Rask. I don’t give a **** about his intangibles and we will be sending salary back in the form of Rask IF you wish to make a deal with us. Otherwise, get lost.

Rask is a worse player than Sutter, so Vancouver would not want Rask back.

Sutter would provide a huge boost to the efforts to repair the fracture within the Wild dressing room. It's a deal that should be made, if he could be pried away from the Canucks.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Rask is a worse player than Sutter, so Vancouver would not want Rask back.

Sutter would provide a huge boost to the efforts to repair the fracture within the Wild dressing room. It's a deal that should be made, if he could be pried away from the Canucks.
We don’t want to pry him from Vancouver. He is a trash cap dump and we don’t want him. Take the hint.

Reactions: BlackBusa24

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
SO LEAVE US ALONE. STOP CALLING WITH YOUR TRASH. WE WILL KEEP THEM.

People are dumb for thinking they can come in and say their value is this and that’s what WE ARE FORCED TO DEAL THEM AT THAT PRICE.

I can’t wait for the next Nylander/Marner thread pops up, I’m gonna show up just to come and say 1st+2 B prospects is their value and then ***** and complain about you wanting something more for them throughout the ENTIRE thread.
Why are you yelling? you must be tired. maybe bed time there young man?
The thread say's looking for number 1 center.... name me a number 1 center you can get for Dumba and Brodin. I'm seeing a whole lot of you guys saying Im crazy....but not a single person has listed a number 1 center that you could actually get for Dumba and Brodin.... come on man I'm waiting....
This thread isnt about Marner or Nylander. also Nylander can't get a number 1 center, I doubt even Marner could...
Homerism is strong in you!

member 290103

We don’t want to pry him from Vancouver. He is a trash cap dump and we don’t want him. Take the hint.

He's overpaid, but at this stage, Minny needs to bite the bullet and bring in some personnel that can repair the fractured dressing room. Sutter can do that and add versatility and leadership on the ice. Rask brings nothing, zilch, zero. You'd need to pay someone to take him.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Why are you yelling? you must be tired. maybe bed time there young man?
The thread say's looking for number 1 center.... name me a number 1 center you can get for Dumba and Brodin. I'm seeing a whole lot of you guys saying Im crazy....but not a single person has listed a number 1 center that you could actually get for Dumba and Brodin.... come on man I'm waiting....
This thread isnt about Marner or Nylander. also Nylander can't get a number 1 center, I doubt even Marner could...
Homerism is strong in you!
You’re being ignorant and that’s pissing people off. Congratulations. Zero reading comprehension. Repeating your same garbage. Not actually paying attention to what people are telling you.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
He's overpaid, but at this stage, Minny needs to bite the bullet and bring in some personnel that can repair the fractured dressing room. Sutter can do that and add versatility and leadership on the ice. Rask brings nothing, zilch, zero. You'd need to pay someone to take him.
Rask for Sutter+2nd

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

I really don't know where you're getting any of this from but I can guarantee you Sutter is not what the Wild want or need.

member 290103

You’re being stupid and that’s pissing people off. Congratulations. Zero reading comprehension. Repeating your same garbage. Definitely a leafs fan.

He's continuing to make good points that are being ignored. Neither of the players that are subject of this thread are worthy of a f***ing 1C - alone, together, whatever.

Reactions: Arthur Morgan

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
You’re being stupid and that’s pissing people off. Congratulations. Zero reading comprehension. Repeating your same garbage. Definitely a leafs fan.
yet none of you can answer or give a decent argument saying that Im wrong. just a comment on the first comment always.... you know I'm right. go ahead I'm waiting. give me some number one centers you can get for Dumba and Brodin. come on until then you're just wasting my time and you know I'm right
Homerism.....

member 290103

I really don't know where you're getting any of this from but I can guarantee you Sutter is not what the Wild want or need.

I get it that Sutter is not a sexy add like the "1C" you are expected for Brodin/Dumba, but he would greatly enhance the character and leadership on the Wild. They are clearly a very broken team devoid of any resolve. Did they not just get shut out by the f***ing San Jose Sharks? Not only do they need Sutter, they need to charter a leer jet ad parachute him into Minnesota pronto.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
He's continuing to make good points that are being ignored. Neither of the players that are subject of this thread are worthy of a ****ing 1C - alone, together, whatever.
Minnesota fans have acknowledged that and basically said that means they are not going to be dealt. But, we’ve got really special posters here telling us what we have to accept in a trade for them. Nope, not how that works. You want our player(s) then offer something meaningful to us. Not late 1st + garbage prospects. It’s pretty blatantly said from a source what Minnesota wants in return for these two specific players. Neither will be moved and we, Minnesota fans, are A-OK with keeping them and not selling them on the crap value that you and every other poster in this thread looking for a discount seem to think will work in a trade.

It’s really not hard to understand, but sometimes people take till the 15th or 16th explanation to finally get it.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I get it that Sutter is not a sexy add like the "1C" you are expected for Brodin/Dumba, but he would greatly enhance the character and leadership on the Wild. They are clearly a very broken team devoid of any resolve. Did they not just get shut out by the ****ing San Jose Sharks? Not only do they need Sutter, they need to charter a leer jet ad parachute him into Minnesota pronto.

I'll give you Rask for Sutter and VAN '21 1st, final offer

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
yet none of you can answer or give a decent argument saying that Im wrong. just a comment on the first comment always.... you know I'm right. go ahead I'm waiting. give me some number one centers you can get for Dumba and Brodin. come on until then you're just wasting my time and you know I'm right
Homerism.....
But, once again, you seem to think we are forcing a trade. If there is no team willing to offer a 1C or a 2C+ then that’s fine. I don’t expect anyone but maybe Montreal to offer up a top center (Domi). The point I’m hammering is that a meh package won’t do in a deal.
I get it that Sutter is not a sexy add like the "1C" you are expected for Brodin/Dumba, but he would greatly enhance the character and leadership on the Wild. They are clearly a very broken team devoid of any resolve. Did they not just get shut out by the ****ing San Jose Sharks? Not only do they need Sutter, they need to charter a leer jet ad parachute him into Minnesota pronto.
Best we can do is Rask for Sutter+2nd.

TrueLakes

Feb 15, 2020
Homerism.....
I have read In regard to what guerin of the wild is supposedly saying & it's gm speak for basically saying give me a player like domi or maybe an example like Vincent Trocheck of Florida not an actual 1c.

I find it fascinating that alot of us Toronto fans don't like others bashing our players or team but yet , you are doing the same to the wild. Remember when people were talking about Nylander, we didn't like it?

TrueLakes

Feb 15, 2020

& as for your comment, do you actually have any proof the wild lockerroom is broken Losing teams have dramas or some issues along the way, it doesn't mean friction. Isn't that why wild GM is supposedly In wanting to keep a player like Foligno on their team?

I don't see any player coming in to that team & taking a leadership role, not even sutter of Vancouver. Their is a hierarchy in lockerrooms across all sports .

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
I could see Vegas and Montreal being good partners for a Dumba trade. Kotkaniemi and Glass would be the targets.

For example, Eakin, Holden and Glass for Dumba. Eakin and Holden are there to balance salaries. Maybe Wild can throw a 2nd rounder there too since they can probably flip Eakin/Holden for picks afterwards. Kotkaniemi could be one for one.

Kotkaniemi is a non starter for Dumba.
Right now, he struggles a bit, but Kotkaniemi is still only 19 years old, and showed a great deal of potential.
1c or 2c, something that we will need in the future, with Suzuki and Danault.

Domi is the odd piece. He's better than Kotkaniemi right now (by far), but ultimatly, I see Kotkaniemi as being better down the line.
We have to keep him.

I'd do either Domi for Brodin or for Dumba, tho. I'd prefer Dumba, as it would make Petry expendable, even tho I think he's much better than Dumba right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad