Recalled/Assigned: Dumba and McMillan

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
Wouldn't mind seeing Dumba in the game, I'm sure he'd love to dole out some hits.

Dumba55

mnwildgophers

Mar 5, 2010
MN
Well can't they have as many players on the postseason roster since Houson's season is over? Makes sense to have McMillan here in case an injury happens to a Veilleux or Dowell. We all know that Konopka and Rupp are playing hurt.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Maybe we'll get our first look and see at:

Suter - Brodin
Scandella - Dumba

???

Please?

Anyone believe that Dumba will actually dress for a game and play? Or is this just another one of those "lets have him experience the hoopla of the playoffs" things?

mnwildgophers

Mar 5, 2010
MN

Suter - Brodin
Scandella - Dumba

???

Please?

Anyone believe that Dumba will actually dress for a game and play? Or is this just another one of those "lets have him experience the hoopla of the playoffs" things?

While I'd love to see it, I doubt anything changes after a win. Maybe Rupp out for McMillan or a Dowell because he's obviously hurt and he just can't keep up with the Hawks IMO.

I guess we could see a Falk coming out, that'd be the only one that I could see sitting for Dumba. They won't take out Suter, Brodin, Spurgeon, Gilbert, or Scandella for Dumba.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
While I'd love to see it, I doubt anything changes after a win. Maybe Rupp out for McMillan or a Dowell because he's obviously hurt and he just can't keep up with the Hawks IMO.

I guess we could see a Falk coming out, that'd be the only one that I could see sitting for Dumba. They won't take out Suter, Brodin, Spurgeon, Gilbert, or Scandella for Dumba.

Taking Falk out would be a step in the right direction. Did you see how he got manhandled by hossa on the 1st goal yesterday?

djp4516

Jan 19, 2008
Minneapolis
Taking Falk out would be a step in the right direction. Did you see how he got manhandled by hossa on the 1st goal yesterday?

Not only that, but the ridiculously dumb penalty he took after the whistle isn't helping his cause either. He's simply a passenger right now.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Carry 7 D and use Dumba on the PP? Lord knows it could use some help and Dumba has the shot and skate well enough to get back if he has too.

It isn't like the Wild missed that 4th line winger yesterday and replacing Rupp with Konopka is going to make a difference in anything.

I suspect this is just so Dumba gets to practice and get a jump start on next year.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
yhst-131422099232374_2254_5945870

Billy Mays Here*

Agreed. Don't think Dumba sees any time unless we get another injury. What is Stoner's injury status out of curiosity?

Quicy

Jun 24, 2012
Considering he barely got minutes for the Aeros, its unlikely he touches the ice for the Wild.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011

Suter - Brodin
Scandella - Dumba

???

Please?

Zero shot they put him in a game. If they wouldn't throw a game at him during his 6 game stint at the beginning of the season, they are not going to put him into a playoff game. Just experience and extra practice time instead of letting him hit the golf course early.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
It's a playoff game against the record-breaking President's trophy-winning Blackhawks. I'm guessing they start Dumba in net, then move him to the top line in the second period, top pair in the third. Work him in slowly.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Zero shot they put him in a game. If they wouldn't throw a game at him during his 6 game stint at the beginning of the season, they are not going to put him into a playoff game. Just experience and extra practice time instead of letting him hit the golf course early.

I agree....However, I'm seriously wondering if it would really downgrade the defense by sitting Gilbert or Falk and letting Dumba play in their spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->