Dumb question time

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
...where the heck is the coach file?

Coaches haven't been used for a couple seasons now because of a technical problem with the way the FHLSim and our league files interact, so the coach file doesn't exist right now... thats why its not linked up anywhere.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Pretty sure noone had spoken for Gretz at any point, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm still happy with Mike Babcock, who should still be coaching my Jackets.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
...seriously...since it doesn't matter, and my team is dropping like a stone, can my GM just name himself coach?

Default101

i would be under the assumption that we would be assigned whoever was coaching our team as of 07-08??

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
i would be under the assumption that we would be assigned whoever was coaching our team as of 07-08??

It hasn't really been discussed, but I would assume teams will be given the option to keep whoever they had as coach if they wanted them. We'll deal with this when the time comes... this is an issue that we'll deal with next offseason (at the earliest - it depends on if we can get the coaching feature to work properly).

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
It hasn't really been discussed, but I would assume teams will be given the option to keep whoever they had as coach if they wanted them. We'll deal with this when the time comes... this is an issue that we'll deal with next offseason (at the earliest - it depends on if we can get the coaching feature to work properly).

...meaning those coaches who were on teams int eh HFNHL the last time we used coaches would still be with those teams when we resumed using the coaching feature, and those teams who wanted to change could do so at that time.

But for Greg's sake, if you want for the time being to indicate that you are behind the bech, by all means - you could say your previosu coach is on "extended hiatus for a personal issue" and that you are running the bench in his absence!

We'll just call you Toe Blake.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
...meaning those coaches who were on teams int eh HFNHL the last time we used coaches would still be with those teams when we resumed using the coaching feature, and those teams who wanted to change could do so at that time.

But for Greg's sake, if you want for the time being to indicate that you are behind the bech, by all means - you could say your previosu coach is on "extended hiatus for a personal issue" and that you are running the bench in his absence!

We'll just call you Toe Blake.

Toe Dockus! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->