GDT: Duel between Calgary Flamberges vs Buffalo Sabres

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Going to the game tonight. Leaving in a few minutes for some wings and a beer or two beforehand.
Hoping for a win. I got lucky. I got 2 rows off the ice by the penalty box for $60 US on stubhub yesterday.
Go Flames!

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Going to the game tonight. Leaving in a few minutes for some wings and a beer or two beforehand.
Hoping for a win. I got lucky. I got 2 rows off the ice by the penalty box for $60 US on stubhub yesterday.
Go Flames!
Grats on the great seats. Buffalo might not have to cheap seats around much longer if they continue to make strides.

Reactions: Boomstick

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Czarnik needs to get in the lineup, he has real good chemistry with Tkachuk and is a better player than Hathaway, Ryan and at this point Dube (and I'd say Janko).

Put Czar back with Tkachuk and move Frolik down to the 4th line, move Dube to the middle of Bennett and Neal and sit either Ryan or Hathaway.

^^^^ or what Calculon said and put Bennett with Tkachuk and Backs. Either way, get Frolik off that line. He had his 1 good game and is back to being a defensive stud with no offence.

Completely disagree with you on the Jankowski thought as that line performed very well last night and Hathaway has been Calgary's most consistent play in regards to effort. I do agree about Dube and Ryan. Dube should be logging big minutes in Stockton.

Reactions: joescores

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
This feels like a game where the second, third and fourth lines go off.
I just look at that Buffalo team, and it seems ultra susceptible to a lot of goals against given the right opportunities.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Wow, after a well desrved win it was surprising to see so much hate for the team. Smith played excellent, Bennett was snack bitten again by the post, but played well, and actually made some solid passes instead of trying to split the dmen. You all need to calm down, this is one of the better starts I've seen in a while. Neal is a vet, he will get going, but I believe he needs to be in the top 6. Bennett is Bennett, he's no star, but I see improvement. Once our backend gels, this team is gonna be damn solid.

Not sure why you all have so much hate going on, anyone remember this point last year? I do, and this year's start is light years better. Everyone relax, and wait for the kinks to iron out.
Neal in the top 6? Have you been smoking?

Agree with the rest though.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
giphy.gif

Reactions: Cyrano

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
Neal in the top 6? Have you been smoking?

Agree with the rest though.

Yes, Neal should be left with Tkachuk and Backlund until they have a enough time to truly see if they can gel. Neal is a wasted talent in the bottom six, the dude can score, something he has a lengthy history of. He's a Vet on a new team, if anyone thought he was gonna come out of the gate strong then a little history lesson regarding vet players is needed. He will come around, but he has to be put with some of our most talented players to be useful as a known sniper.

Reactions: Karri Ramone

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Yes, Neal should be left with Tkachuk and Backlund until they have a enough time to truly see if they can gel. Neal is a wasted talent in the bottom six, the dude can score, something he has a lengthy history of. He's a Vet on a new team, if anyone thought he was gonna come out of the gate strong then a little history lesson regarding vet players is needed. He will come around, but he has to be put with some of our most talented players to be useful as a known sniper.

This line-up looked very good last night. Neal, Jankowski and Bennett all had looks.

After the best game of the year you want to mess with the line-up????????????

Screw that you keep things consistent until something breaks.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Caroline is ok Leah Hextal is more my chocolate.

Nothing is sexier than a woman reading a book with horned rim glasses... Black skirt.. oh my be back soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->