GDT: DuckTales vs Thundercats 2/19/2020 @ 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
The point was the same but calling out Hampus by name is not really in his nature when one guy really f*cks up. And he really (to me) sounded more agitated than his normal ho-hum, "the guys have got to be better than this" type response.
Hmmm. Bob is not happy with some of the core guys in their mid-twenties. Suddenly Hazy is calling out Hampus by name. Lindholm to Toronto for Kapanen, Liljegren, and a 2nd confirmed.

Reactions: Paul4587

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
So basically no counter argument to my current point of view. Fascinating
I have no counter argument because I'm not arguing anything. You're the one arguing with yourself.

Also to answer your re-signing Getzlaf question. We can't extend him right now. That would need to happen next season.If you're going to try and pass of your opinions as "facts" maybe try and get actual facts correct. And two, if his quality of play next season is still easily top 6 quality (which it is right now) then yeah. Go the Thornton route, re-sign him for 1-2 year deals so he can mentor the young players while they get ready to take over his spot. The ironic thing is how you're calling him a head ache when he's still our best offensive player by far, and a player you repeatedly tried to sell off on the trade forums while boasting how great he is.

That’s your perogative. There’s a lot better conversation on the trade boards anyway. Atleast they come back with an argument or a debate instead of a random, “ flip flop comment excuse “ by @dracom

What better conversations? The ones where non-Ducks fans tell you how ridiculous some of your opinions are? Like how Ottawa should trade us the Sharks 1st round pick because we deserve it? I see most of your conversations on there end up just like here with you arguing your opinions as "fact" without any justifiable reason. And when provided actual evidence that counter your arguments; you ignore it, misconstrued the facts to support your opinions, or change the topic.

Also it's hilarious you seem to completely ignore the actual stats I brought up for Getz, and your flip flopping statements; but apparently that's not a real argument or debate?

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
I have no counter argument because I'm not arguing anything. You're the one arguing with yourself.

Also to answer your re-signing Getzlaf question. We can't extend him right now. That would need to happen next season.If you're going to try and pass of your opinions as "facts" maybe try and get actual facts correct. And two, if his quality of play next season is still easily top 6 quality (which it is right now) then yeah. Go the Thornton route, re-sign him for 1-2 year deals so he can mentor the young players while they get ready to take over his spot. The ironic thing is how you're calling him a head ache when he's still our best offensive player by far, and a player you repeatedly tried to sell off on the trade forums while boasting how great he is.

What better conversations? The ones where non-Ducks fans tell you how ridiculous some of your opinions are? Like how Ottawa should trade us the Sharks 1st round pick because we deserve it? I see most of your conversations on there end up just like here with you arguing your opinions as "fact" without any justifiable reason. And when provided actual evidence that counter your arguments; you ignore it, misconstrued the facts to support your opinions, or change the topic.

Also it's hilarious you seem to completely ignore the actual stats I brought up for Getz, and your flip flopping statements; but apparently that's not a real argument or debate?
Its so interesting to read a post like this when you cant see the original message. You almost want to turn off ignore. Almost.

Reactions: dracom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->