GDT: DuckTales vs Thundercats 2/19/2020 @ 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
Silf would be so much more effective if he could beat defenders 1 on 1. He always just seems to get neutralized and lose the puck.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Awhile now? Getzlaf has been declining since 2017. Look at his stats. I know we throw the burden on Getzy. But this isn’t going to work going forward.
16-17 season he had 73 points in 74 games. 17-18 season he had 61 points in 56 games. 18-19 he had 48 in 67 games. Last season was the only season where his stats went down, but that whole season was a trash fire offensively for everyone; has little to do with Getzlaf declining. stop spouting nonsense.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Of course I'm playing against Bob this week in fantasy. Any goalie that plays against the ducks is a guaranteed 20+ points.

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
Awhile now? Getzlaf has been declining since 2017. Look at his stats. I know we throw the burden on Getzy. But this isn’t going to work going forward.
If this team had the least bit of finishing ability and just a smidge of puck luck, Getz would be around the 40 assist mark. He's nowhere near as dominant, but his passing and vision are still top notch.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
panthers know how to neutralize us. clog up the slot and the net. don't bother covering the points because they know we can't produce offense from there. it's very obvious we don't have an answer offensively when teams do this. they just try and do the same thing over again like cycle behind the net but they can't do anything because all the panther players don't give them an inch. they try and go to the points but none of our defensemen are good at getting shots through or creating shots to create tip ins.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
If this team had the least bit of finishing ability and just a smidge of puck luck, Getz would be around the 40 assist mark. He's nowhere near as dominant, but his passing and vision are still top notch.

Problem is Digi?? We don’t have finishers. While the entire Ducks fan base wants to blame defense? We have no one to put the puck in the net on his chances. I would love to see our forwards step up soon.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
16-17 season he had 73 points in 74 games. 17-18 season he had 61 points in 56 games. 18-19 he had 48 in 67 games. Last season was the only season where his stats went down, but that whole season was a trash fire offensively for everyone; has little to do with Getzlaf declining. stop spouting nonsense.

So this season is nothing different.

57 GP 12 goals 26 assists total 38 points. Guess he isn’t declining in the clueless world you’re living In.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Who is claiming he’s not declining? Reading comprehension isn’t your strong point, is it?

No the point is that he’s not even comparable to a number 1 center at this point of his career. Using facts and excuses of last season is ridiculous. Just man the f*** up. He’s a wash right now going forward. That’s my entire point. Instead of defending him being bad.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
No the point is that he’s not even comparable to a number 1 center at this point of his career. Using facts and excuses of last season is ridiculous. Just man the f*ck up. He’s a wash right now going forward. That’s my entire point. Instead of defending him being bad.

Who said he was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->