GDT: Ducks visit Bruins 1 PM ET on 10 - 14 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIceman93

Apr 11, 2016
we actually outplayed Boston for the most part.... we just don't have a power play, and didnt captalize on our opportunities

its a well timed post tho, lot of people just waiting to get down on the team.

Ya, those are key ingredients. Also no finish, no scorers. What am I missing here? I always though we were going to hover around .500. We need an elite scorer desperately. Do they look a little better? Sure. but this isn't a playoff team and this game shows that.

Reactions: AngelDuck

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
LOL. Henrique from Ritchie, as if they didn't suck for 57 minutes before that.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Halak has taken a bunch of quality chances from the Ducks, 'bout time he gives something back....

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Ya, those are key ingredients. Also no finish, no scorers. What am I missing here? I always though we were going to hover around .500. We need an elite scorer desperately. Do they look a little better? Sure. but this isn't a playoff team and this game shows that.

I think it shows if we can increase our scoring we can compete with some of the better teams. Boston is a top team... 16 teams make the playoffs. Was a solid showing... as the team starts to gel more.. and the younger players gain confidence well look better.

Like ive said give it 20 games before you start to throw it away... obviously we could use an elite goal scorer... and a RHD with a shot. but overall the team looks much better than last year. Having a better powerplay.. and this game could be a different story.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
We won't get shit if we try to trade Ritchie

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
This game certainly cemented Holzer's position as our No. 1 defensive defenseman. Horrible game by Hampus, Fowler (man did he lose speed!), Manson, MDZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->