Ducks unveil reverse retro jersey

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Still think they should made a better font (albeit it looks slightly improved), but this looks sweet. It's not in the competition for the best jersey ever, but it's very bold and should sell well. Would like one for myself as well. I think it fits much more for fans to wear than to be worn on the ice.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
It's white so we might wear it on some road games as well, probably in some large markets (NY, Toronto, Montreal). Just a guess.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Idk how I feel about it tbh... some of the other ones look great tho

Big fan of the Canadians, jets, rangers, capitals, Vegas knights, Avs, blues and blue jackets

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Meh. Gonna pass on this one, but did buy the last two season retros (Green/Eggplant trim and Orange/Black/Gold), so I am content for now.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I love it and I don't see the big deal about embracing one of the more quirky jerseys they've had, the Mighty Ducks as a concept is incredibly silly anyway - which is what makes it great.

I just wish they'd go back to the original colours and logo, it's what most fans want yet they persist with orange. Pretty much the exact same situation as the Dolphins and their current v throwback logo and colours debate.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
It's nowhere near as hideous as most of the mockups would have had it, at the very least. Good humour value.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
It's okay but I'm good on it

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I like it, sure it's a corny design but who cares, it's still part of the teams history. Why not have fun with it.

Reactions: Kalv

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
It’s not that bad. But why not just go back to the original mighty ducks uniforms? I’ll never understand it

Reactions: Boo Boo

Surfandhockey

May 20, 2017
Meh . I understand that it’s retro and these jerseys were rare an all but ... yeah . I’d probably wear it anyway though haha

jiggsawpuzzle35

May 7, 2007
The 949
You guys are on crack hating on this jersey. I wish I had bought this jersey instead of a bunch of dumb cards at the Anaheim Convention Center back in 95. Everything about this is nostalgic. This along with the Burger King jersey were amazing.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Also this Jersey is probably the most controversial (of the ones dropped today) in terms of how drastically different people feel about it. Truly different strokes for different folks.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
In a sane world where we've gotten back to the original logo and colors 3-4 years ago, i really wouldn't hate it, but, since this isn't this world, and we're just longing for our retro to become our present/future, a marketing campaign that gives everyone retro looks, and giving us not the actual iconic and widely demanded retro look, but some shitty gimmick jersey just seems pointlessly cruel.

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
Absolutely love it. Say what you want about the logo but it's at least interesting and fun and the colors look amazing.

I'd way rather have these jerseys and the Coyotes jerseys than the boring ass jerseys the Wings, Leafs, Islanders, Rangers, etc brough back.

Kings, Ducks, Wild, Coyotes, Avalanche all did a fantastic job in my opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad