Ducks unveil new 3rd jersey

GhostOfWildWing

Jun 21, 2015
Guess the jerseys are a hit, pre-orders opened at 10am PST and website crashed:

This site can’t be reached

anaheimteamstore.com took too long to respond.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Adidas Authentic 3rd Jersey

$239.99 for the authentic.

tenor.gif

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
If the shoulders just had the emblems and no colours (just black) I think the jersey would be wayyyyy nicer

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
It grew on me... I want it... I havnt bought a jersey since Andy Mcdonald back in 06(granted my kariya and selanne jerseys still fit).

The hard part is picking a player
Lindholm
Rakell
Montour
Steel

darkdays

Apr 18, 2018
I like the new redesign but would rather have more of an ode to the old jerseys. Did a rough PS job. What do you guys think? TOO much of the old jerseys?

Attachments

• ad-new.jpg
    ad-new.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 20

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
It grew on me... I want it... I havnt bought a jersey since Andy Mcdonald back in 06(granted my kariya and selanne jerseys still fit).

Lindholm
Rakell
Montour
Steel
Yeah, I only have a Teemu, Kariya, Getzlaf, and Perry jersey in my closet. I find it very hard to drop a bunch of money on a players jersey who isn't at the very least a star player for the Ducks. I see too many people walking around in Etem and Palmieri jerseys to rush out and buy one of a young player, personally. You don't know if they'll be traded/not pan out/etc

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8

Lindholm
Rakell
Montour
Steel

It's decently possible Steel will never even wear this jersey so I'd avoid that one.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Also little chance he keeps that number. I believe he switched to 23 in Regina in honor of his brother so he'll probably do that here too if he can.
It’s a heart felt story about his brother for sure but it will be weird seeing someone where 23 other than Beauch

ZzZz

Dec 22, 2017
Wish I could get excited about it, but I won't buy the sh***y color of gold they use for Ducks shoulder patches. All my retro jerseys from the early 2000's all in pristine condition while the gold on the shoulder patches turned green on my Rakell and Kesler jerseys in less than a year. I keep them all in the same room, not hot, not cold, no shower on the ground level floor, no mold, no sunlight, never washed, never worn outside in the rain, snow, or heat, etc.

I asked about BUYING new patches for my jerseys from ShopNHL customer service and they immediately started threatening to charge me for a wrong jersey that I was sent years ago that they never asked for back at the time. I don't know if Adidas or Reebok actually make the patches themselves or not, I want to give Adidas a chance to make a half decent product (my 3 jerseys that turned are Reebok), but customer service wouldn't even tell me who makes the patches. Not thrilled about their strict "If it stays together for 90 days we're off the hook policy," can't see myself buying anymore NHL products. I really don't want to give up on my team, but the NHL is really testing my fandom here...

Leaving a link to an imageshack account I created with some pictures, since I can never figure out for the life of me how to get media up on this site. Has nobody else had this problem with the gold on their shoulder patches?

CoreyPerry's Images

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I don't like the black or the shoulder patches as they don't fit the color scheme. With that being said, it's nice to see the old colors and logo back. I know the owners are trying to sell the team in the entire OC area, but the color orange just screams Flyers and Oilers, and even the Islanders, to me. The eggplant and jade is a unique color scheme, and something I indentify with Anaheim and the Ducks. Not to mention those are the colors of the mallard duck. I hope soon the organisation embraces these colors again full time.

Last edited:

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
f*** it. I'm getting one. Recommendations for where to buy one? Don't want to pay a ridiculous amount, but I don't want a cheap/crappy one either.

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
**** it. I'm getting one. Recommendations for where to buy one? Don't want to pay a ridiculous amount, but I don't want a cheap/crappy one either.

Sites like Cool Hockey/Hockey Monkey are where I have gotten my jerseys in the past, and the quality was good. If you're willing to wait another week or two they should be getting some of the new designs in stock.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
They looked really good. People can be upset about not going with the originals, and I get it, but all in all, they did well here.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
coolhockey or icejerseys once they get them

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Quite frankly, I doubt many fans care much for the orange and Orange County connection. I think people prefer a good looking jersey and logo over that, but maybe that's just because I don't live in the area. But one thing I'll tell you is, whenever I meet someone new and I tell what hockey team I root for, and then show them the Mighty Ducks logo, they instantly go "Oh, yes! I know that one!", even if they are not hockey fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad