Ducks unveil logo for Stadium Series

Oct 18, 2011
the ducks sure know how to make crappy jerseys smh

should've used the old whites instead. i like our 3rd jersey but the other two are easily two of the most boring in the league

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Having a look at the logos again, Kings should roll with that logo un-chromed. Black/dark silver/light silver scheme goes well together, better then the rubbish they have now that's for sure.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Those are not for jerseys, that`s for sure.

You can`t visualize that chrome effect on jerseys so good. It`s only for Bud Ligh, but the colour schemes and designs should be the ones that are on jerseys.

Ducksgo*

Still getting my tickets. First Southern Californian to score a goal in an outdoor game with Etem. Super down, this is a history moment. Let's go ducks!

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
I hate those chrome logos.

Anyway, off topic a bit - I've been searching around for a place online to buy one of those throwback Mighty Duck jerseys from the 20th anniversary game to no avail. Anyone know where I can score one?

Just purchased some Mighty Duck colored 90s hockey gloves off ebay and want to rock the entire thing hitting up shinny this Christmas in my hometown.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I hate those chrome logos.

Anyway, off topic a bit - I've been searching around for a place online to buy one of those throwback Mighty Duck jerseys from the 20th anniversary game to no avail. Anyone know where I can score one?

Just purchased some Mighty Duck colored 90s hockey gloves off ebay and want to rock the entire thing hitting up shinny this Christmas in my hometown.

http://www.stadiumcollection.com/du...-af21-e211-8a87-005056bd0034}&cm_medium=email

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->