Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
1664411734769.png

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Decent game all things considered. Hope Jenik makes the team.
Why? Just because he deserves it and is ready? I see him as the 1st call up forward. That arguement can be made for Maccelli, McCarthy, Kolyachonok, and Soderstrom. Start the waiver exempts in Tucson. Injuries, suspensions, and trades will happen. I can't see Jenik pushing Smith or McBain to Tucson.

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Why? Just because he deserves it and is ready? I see him as the 1st call up forward. That arguement can be made for Maccelli, McCarthy, Kolyachonok, and Soderstrom. Start the waiver exempts in Tucson. Injuries, suspensions, and trades will happen. I can't see Jenik pushing Smith or McBain to Tucson.
You’re right that Tucson wouldn’t hurt him at all. Hopefully by the deadline when a few veterans are traded Jenik can be a full time player for us.

Fyreman

Ret FD Batt Chief
Jul 19, 2013
Interesting take on Jenik making the team, I REALLY like him (myopic vision) because of his hit last night- clean and bone crushing. We've been so hot butter-soft the past few years, I want somebody, anybody to DRILL some people this year. :fight::popcorn::oops:

Reactions: Naych_PHX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad