Rumor: Ducks sign Luke Schenn

glucker

Aug 22, 2008
London, ON
Isn't that a good thing?
It was mainly upper body strength. His skating took a huge turn downhill that year.

That being said, I was under the impression that it was the organization that told him to bulk up and be stronger. Didn’t hear anything about a skating plan until now.

Reactions: kyle n00bas

Deuce Awesome

Feb 23, 2010
It was mainly upper body strength. His skating took a huge turn downhill that year.

That being said, I was under the impression that it was the organization that told him to bulk up and be stronger. Didn’t hear anything about a skating plan until now.

Yeah I always remember hearing that he did what the Leafs wanted him to do, and then it all went downhill after that.

His first year in the league he looked great, hard hits, smart plays, looked like a top 4 stay at home guy. Went downhill after that. Figured he would turn it around in Philly but never did.

I wound't object to him returning as a bottom pairing guy to replace Polak but seems like he has really fallen off. Hope he bounces back.

kyle n00bas

Dec 10, 2017

That's what I recall hearing as well - that they wanted him to bulk up and he did, but he couldn't keep up anymore and would just lumber around hitting guys after they'd already passed the puck.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
10-4

There's literally no reason for you to move Manson so it'd require a very attention-grabbing offer, we're the same way when people ask about Kadri
Pretty much... manson is on a sweet deal... 1 of the top shutdown dmen in the league and still pretty young. Not to mention he showed an offensive element to his game.

If we were ever to move him it would take a really nice piece. On a side note im surprised people dont inquire about larsson... nhl ready similar style to lindholm.. seems the league forgot about him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad