Confirmed with Link: Ducks sign Danny O'Regan (2 years), Greg Pateryn (1 year), Buddy Robinson (1 year) to 2-way deals

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
More Gulls depth, I think. Only ones I can see that might crack the roster are Rafferty and Pateryn.

Also, Buddy Robinson sounds like a comedian from the 1940s.

ShadowDuck

Captain Anaheim
May 19, 2011
Boston, MA
Hey I’ve heard of two of these guys! O’Regen was lighting up (aka 1ppg) the AHL in Henderson last year.

Pateryn is a solid depth D. He’ll fill in that Holzer role.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
combined with that brogan guy, these signings really do put the ducks into the cup conversation

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Gulls needed to restock.

Chase De Leo went to New Jersey
Andrew Agozzino went to Ottawa
Andrew Poturalski is a UFA

I believe Jeremy Roy and Keegan Lowe are free agents on the back end.

Reactions: WhatTheDuck

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I doubt these are bad signings

but it’s just become comical at this point

Just AHL replenishment from the players we moved on from. We still have responsibilities of fulfilling an AHL roster.

Murray said we probably won't be involved in the FA market for top-6 forwards, but rather looking at trading for one or two. If the team is planning on McTavish to possibly be one of its top-6 talent acquisition, then we're looking at one prestigious trade.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Gulls needed to restock.

Chase De Leo went to New Jersey
Andrew Agozzino went to Ottawa
Andrew Poturalski is a UFA

I believe Jeremy Roy and Keegan Lowe are free agents on the back end.

Don't forget about RHD Welinski too. We signed Brogan to replace his side... unless we're re-signing Welinski, which doesn't seem like it'll happen now.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I wouldn't be surprised to see Pateryn and/or Robinson make the big club come opening night. They add size and grit, which we don't have a lot of. They don't add much else, but that's okay with me. I have little to no hope for the Ducks making the playoffs again until 2024 or so.

Reactions: cheesymc

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
You're forgetting Ryanne O'Getzlaffe
I always thought he was more of a Ryan Ludwig Olaf Helmut Von Getzlaf !

German Canadians % per provimce the top is Saskatchewan 27.7% and Alberta 17.9% then Manitoba 17% and British Columbia 13.3%.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad