Confirmed with Link: Ducks sign Carter Rowney (3 years, 3.4m total)

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
How a career AHL'er (with some short NHL spells) gets a 3 year contract is beyond me. Even if this is purely a San Diego signing 3 years is crazy.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Someone please spin this so it makes sense to me. Grant could not have cost much more than this contract.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
What the f*** Bob?

Nobody was happy with him in Pit, it felt.
What the f***?

Grant is let go and we sign a dude from other team for 3 years?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Carlyle and Murray retirement plan

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Honestly this season is going to suck... we gave up theodore to keep bieska for a year... and he literally brought nothing to the table.

Perry/Kesler are basically untradeable money sinks. BM has absolutely no clue how to fix the problems he created... we keep RC at the helm even tho we got utterly embarrassed by a not that great sharks team.

Imagine if bieska waived his NTC, and we traded vatanen pre- expansion draft. Wed have
Lindholm Manson
Fowler Montour
Theodore Welinski
Larsson Pettersson
Mahura

which means we could have actually used 1 of theodore/Montour/Larsson as trade bait to bring in some help at forward.

Fire BM, Fire RC, Trade Perry... not sure there is anything we can really do with Kesler… those are my goals for the season and hopefully end up with a top 8 pick.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Which would imply we actually had to outbid other teams for his services... it's like the Chris Kelly thing, only 3x worse. Awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->