Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Info 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
Couple of those definitely wouldn't have beaten an NHL goalie but that's why he's still a prospect I guess. He's also not supposed to be Erik Karlsson lol.

But he also needs to work on his defensive game. Granted he was always the guy that was defending against odd man dishes but he needs to be able to block a passes here and there.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Looks like Drew was on the ice for almost every goal scored in this game

He had a hand in more than the 5 goals he was was awarded points for that’s for sure.

His shot is great. His defensive positioning and skating need a lot of work.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
First 3 goals in 1 game and now this...

I knew his size would catch up to him.

I got some inside information that Dostal is going to extreme measures to overcome his shortness and that's why he wasn't playing.

Man-rack-illustration-The-National-and-Domestic.jpg

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
LaCombe pinched down low and then came out with the puck towards the blue line. Quickly dished it off to a team mate, who quickly made a shot pass for a deflection and a fat rebound for a Minny goal. I don't think LaCombe gets a point for it, but he kept the puck in down low, came out with it, and skated it out to set up the eventual first goal.

It's on the Big Ten network.

Reactions: Kalv

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Reactions: McDonald19

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
RHD Andersson played today for his Hockey Allsvenskan, picking up an assist. I find this odd considering we recalled Lundestrom days ago (or longer). Maybe if we're playing in a bubble and there's no AHL that Lundestrom was recalled and not Anderson? On Nov 25, Larsson's team will be playing. I'll be looking forward to that game to see if Larsson plays in it.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Sharks 2020 2nd round pick Bordelau with a sick goal for Michigan to beat Wisconsin tonight.

It’s a huge bummer Colangelo so far isn’t playing anywhere. Let’s hope he starts getting games soon

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
RHD Andersson played today for his Hockey Allsvenskan, picking up an assist. I find this odd considering we recalled Lundestrom days ago (or longer). Maybe if we're playing in a bubble and there's no AHL that Lundestrom was recalled and not Anderson? On Nov 25, Larsson's team will be playing. I'll be looking forward to that game to see if Larsson plays in it.

Andersson quietly putting together a pretty good rookie pro year...leads his team in +/- at +9. Next closest is +6. Encouraging.

Larsson meanwhile is a -8 in 5 games. Granted, he's playing on a bad team but no one else is even close on a per game basis. Hopefully just getting his skating legs and will pick up his game.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
This is Larsson make it or break it year. If he doesn't impress I can see him being Nick Ritchie'd

Reactions: AngelDuck

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I think Lundy got released together with another NHL prospect, so from the start it looked like just Timra thing to do.
But also I don't expect Andersson to compete for a Ducks spot in any case.

Andersson quietly putting together a pretty good rookie pro year...leads his team in +/- at +9. Next closest is +6. Encouraging.

Larsson meanwhile is a -8 in 5 games. Granted, he's playing on a bad team but no one else is even close on a per game basis. Hopefully just getting his skating legs and will pick up his game.
Larsson was shooting a lot at least to start the stint there. But yeah the +/- is weird. Especially remembering how smooth defensively he was in SHL when he was 18 years old.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland

Lundeström should compete for a spot in Anaheim's lineup. I doubt Andersson is close to a spot and will be playing in the AHL, which should start later next year than the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->