Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Info 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
LaCombe and Janick over McLaughlin sounds strange to me.

His effort writing these player synopsis were weak. Anyone can do their ranking, it would have been interesting to read up about things that weren’t already mentioned in other articles. Like insights from unknown scouting sources and summer updates.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
His effort writing these player synopsis were weak. Anyone can do their ranking, it would have been interesting to read up about things that weren’t already mentioned in other articles. Like insights from unknown scouting sources and summer updates.

To be fair, he's writing 100 of these and we're focused on our four prospects. So if you wanted a quick synopsis on the other 96 prospects, then they're there too. But seeing LaCombe ranked higher to watch, while on the same team with McLaughlin is a big eye opener along with Janicke ranking higher than McLaughlin.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Tracey expected to play tonight with the Warriors: link

Here's an excerpt from the article, which the personal quote can also be heard in the video interview, that I liked best from Tracey:
The Calgary product feels that his performance at the 2019 IIHF World Under-18 Championship with teammate Daemon Hunt on Team Canada helped improved his draft stock after he scored four goals and seven points over seven games.

“That tournament I went in proving that I didn’t need those linemates I had last year, obviously they were a big impact on my play, there was a lot of talk that they were the reason that I had a good year and I proved that pretty well,” he said.

There's a bit more to read and I'd implore ya to click the link to give the author/site credit.

It's gonna be interesting to see if Tracey will start producing immediately a la how Comtois did last year when he was sent back to his junior team, after recovering from his injury.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Tracey I thought showed a lot of offensive upside and prudence in the rookie tournament. At first I was suspect of the pick but I'm liking it more and more

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Groulx with 2+2 against Val d'Dor today. What's crazy is that he took 31 faceoffs. He only won 15 of them but they must be putting him out there for every important draw.

Oct 18, 2011
Tracey I thought showed a lot of offensive upside and prudence in the rookie tournament. At first I was suspect of the pick but I'm liking it more and more
He has tremendous natural instincts he knows how to get to the good scoring areas and he's around the puck often

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
f*** Caufield can score the puck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad