Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Info 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Comtois was one of the youngest guys on the team last year. Will be interesting to see what role he takes this year, it should be more of a scoring line

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Comtois was one of the youngest guys on the team last year. Will be interesting to see what role he takes this year, it should be more of a scoring line

Obviously a lot can happen between now and then, but at the moment I'd have to think they'd have him pencilled in as a key contributor for sure.

I have a feeling it will be one of those years where a couple (or more) draft eligible prospects play their way past some of the non returning 18 and 19 year olds to earn spots on Team Canada. It was a bit of an underwhelming crop for Canada in the 2018 draft and at this point the next couple drafts are shaping up quite opposite.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Hey y'all, just a roving Leafs fan looking for some info on Jacob Larsson. He was a pet favorite of mine in the 2015 draft and I'm just curious how he's developed for y'all so far. Thanks!

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Hey y'all, just a roving Leafs fan looking for some info on Jacob Larsson. He was a pet favorite of mine in the 2015 draft and I'm just curious how he's developed for y'all so far. Thanks!

Hes nhl ready, took our time with him due to nhl rink size and injury. I think he is 1 of the most underated prospects(specifically d) in league.... he reminds me of a lindholm lite.. i think hes going to be a solid top 4 2way guy. Very smart player, decent size, good skater, and good posistionally on both ends.

Granted im very high on him, and excited to see him in the nhl soon.

Reactions: Masch78
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
He developed by getting hurt and falling behind some other players on the depth chart. Looked good in San Diego, just not as good as some others.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
He developed by getting hurt and falling behind some other players on the depth chart. Looked good in San Diego, just not as good as some others.

All those being older prospects, but yeah. I'd say he's pencilled in for a big role with Gulls until he really smashes the door down, which we haven't seen yet.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Alright so I've been incredibly busy the past couple weeks and will most likely continue to be. If someone else can take over the prospects poll that would be awesome.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
This is an excerpt from Corey Pronman's interview with Sweden's WJC coach:

CP: We talked about Isac Lundestrom (ANA) before, but curious for the record what you’ve thought of his progression.

Monten: He was our best center at the world juniors last year. He ran the best line we had. He was a big part of why we made the finals. In Lulea [in the SHL] he grew during the season. He’ll be a big part of Lulea this season. He’s our first-line center. He’ll be on our first power play, he’ll PK.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
This is an excerpt from Corey Pronman's interview with Sweden's WJC coach:

CP: We talked about Isac Lundestrom (ANA) before, but curious for the record what you’ve thought of his progression.

Monten: He was our best center at the world juniors last year. He ran the best line we had. He was a big part of why we made the finals. In Lulea [in the SHL] he grew during the season. He’ll be a big part of Lulea this season. He’s our first-line center. He’ll be on our first power play, he’ll PK.

Sounds so good

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Playing as a 17 year old in the SHL seems to be doing wonders for Lundestrom's confidence and poise. He's had to grow up fast - I was very impressed with him at the prospect scrimmage.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
I'm planning a trip to Europe later this year and might go to Sweden (I really want to, but I might die in that cold). If anyone is from that area/knows, how much would a Ludestrom jersey cost? I might try to catch a game while I'm out there.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Lundestrom just got into an altercation with Mikey Andersson, who is a Kings' pick. The kid is a quick learner, I like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad