Post-Game Talk: Ducks out for maacoshark 10:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hathaway will have a fight before game is over. I never liked Goonbrandson.

giphy.gif

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
There is no universe in which he takes $8M.
There is. Teams will catch up with the trend:

You sign rather old goalie for crazy amount of money = you suck for long.
You sign some flashy young guy for even crazier amount of money = you end up in ruins.

Teams will learn.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
His hat trick from that game was amazing. Only a few days later though, he had his "the goal".

One of my favorite non scoring moments was Ovy giving Briere a bump ticking Briere and the Sabres off. Then there was the three offensive zone laps around Leafs Defensemen with like a minute left in game. So many great times.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Susannah

Dec 3, 2019
One of my favorite non scoring moments was Ovy giving Briere a bump ticking Briere and the Sabres off. Then there was the three offensive zone laps around Leafs Defensemen with like a minute left in game. So many great times.
Wasn't it during his very first shift in NHL when he checked a player from the Blue Jacket and shattered a board? That was also very memorable.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
OK, we are getting ahead of things, but in current shape Holtby >>> Samsonov, AINEC. If you want to win the cup you need the former. That's a bigger hurdle than to trim some cap fat (and we know certain #14 who could be dropped yesterday and nobody would disagree).

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Wasn't it during his very first shift in NHL when he checked a player from the Blue Jacket and shattered a board? That was also very memorable.

Memorable indeed... I had gotten a little burned out by the incessant choking over the decades, but was excited to see our new stud, after waiting a year of course. He did not disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->