Post-Game Talk: Ducks out for maacoshark 10:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Who do the Ducks run more? Leipsic or Hathaway? And who drops the gloves tonight?

I'm hoping it's a tag-team night with Willy, Hath, and Goonas stomping every ounce of masculinity out of the quackers. A couple of Ovi goals and Ovi hits would be icing.

tumblr_n5bh15AdQ51s2wio8o1_500.gif

I predict two fights....Willy is overdue.

Something like this?

tenor.gif

1QvV.gif

Sorry, the Canucks fan in me got caught up...

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Heading out of work and going to take a nap so I am ready for tonight. Going to order some pizza and have some beer and watch the Caps pluck the ducks tonight.

Another true professional. Napping is key for the west coast Cap's run...and beer...and pizza.

Feels like the board gained 2 cool new people in exchange for whateverthehellthatwas.

I'd like to think GMBM had a hand in this trade wizardry.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Heading out of work and going to take a nap so I am ready for tonight. Going to order some pizza and have some beer and watch the Caps pluck the ducks tonight.
+
@Calicaps
+
@Susannah
And to all the other Female Caps Fans on this Board I haven't mentioned:

For those who don't know the back story of this song. Billy had been ripped off in his music business and was sinking badly. He turned it all over to his (then) Wife, who went Don Corleone on the Industry and set it right.

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Long road trip is long.

Win would be big, loss would be acceptable.

Backstrom, dude. You're killing my fantasy team, I drafted you so early. Throw me a f***in bone, man.

Also f*** you Marner, RNH, Giordano and Doughty.

Win would be super cool though, Caps.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I'll be perfectly honest: I like having you here and you seem to have sensible hockey opinions, but I can do without the constant clips and gifs and memes....

(yeah yeah, I know - I'll show myself out)
Fair enough, I guess I was going overboard with it being so many hours before puck drop and not many posts between mine to spread them out. I'll bring it down a notch. Thanks for being cool in the manner of asking me to tone it down.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad