Ducks officially eliminated from playoff contention, ending streak of 6 straight postseasons

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
I still think it would be fun/funny to see what the rest of the board's reaction would be IF we had enough people here who were willing to be drafted. I am just curious what kind of humor we could get out of it. That said I'd be willing to be drafted by any team even those in our division,

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
still blows my mind how murray fired BB after the ducks led the league in PP AND PK % and gave carlyle the mile long leash that he did

murray should've been shown the door with RC

I'm sorry, but when you're being ushered out of the playoffs the exact same way (up 3-2 and lose game 7 at home) four playoffs consecutively, then I think you've mistaken that there was a long leash. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me a third and fourth time, well...

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I'm sorry, but when you're being ushered out of the playoffs the exact same way (up 3-2 and lose game 7 at home) four playoffs consecutively, then I think you've mistaken that there was a long leash. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me a third and fourth time, well...

so the players get none of the blame for that? its 100% on BB huh

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I'd also hold Bob accountable for the draft order being screwed by not demoting the kids to SD & instead should have called up bottom line AHLers. A maintence day for Silf would help too

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
You can justify why BB was fired. You cannot justify the gawdawful decision to bring back RC. Somewhere in this fiasco Bob needs to be accountable.

JvebQ4C.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad