GDT: Ducks @ Jets | Sun Oct 6 | 7PM | MTS CENTRE | " THE NEW BOSS" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Great GDT. Jets win a tight one 3-2. KSS dominates again. Teemu is held pointless.

Sorry Teemu fans, in my view he is just another opposing player.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Great GDT. Jets win a tight one 3-2. KSS dominates again. Teemu is held pointless.

Sorry Teemu fans, in my view he is just another opposing player.

Huge Teemu fan.
Got a **** tonne of signed crap (I have 2 drawers that consist of all of my life keepsakes; 1 is Jets 1.0 drawer and Teemu stuff is prob 1/2 of it)....

However... I agree 110%.

Go Jets Go.

Shoot down the ducks.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
well, its the second game in a row the opposing team comes into MTS center after an OT win the night before. Advantage Jets! :yo:

Come on boys lets make it 3 in a row! GRR JERTS GRR!

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Warming up for this one watching Canucks Jets playoff game April 23 1993. A game I attended.

RonJon

May 18, 2011
Great GDT Benny, This was my first pick (picked 2nd but got to go to the opener anyway) when we did our ticket draft. But alas, love for my daughter trumps respect for Teemu and she will be there tonight. Just hope for a W.

Did Teemu sit last night? I didn't see his name in the lineup.

Ok just read that he has the choice to sit out one game on back to backs....wonder why he picked last night?

Last edited:

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Great GDT Benny, This was my first pick (picked 2nd but got to go to the opener anyway) when we did our ticket draft. But alas, love for my daughter trumps respect for Teemu and she will be there tonight. Just hope for a W.

Did Teemu sit last night? I didn't see his name in the lineup.

Ok just read that he has the choice to sit out one game on back to backs....wonder why he picked last night?

He picked last night so he could play in front of the fans here.

Imagine the fan uproar if he played last night and not today :laugh:

Mungman

It's you not me.
Mar 27, 2011
Outside the Asylum
I'm so proud of the HFJets community today. It looks like I dont have to come and poke everyone to get over to vBookie anymore. Sniff, so proud.

Still, Make sure to get your vCash to work and vBet safe out there.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
I will be very interested to see how the Jets come out.

Will they come out and set the tone and pace? Keep up the physical play?

It's only game 3, but at some point it will be interesting if we can say that the team has "bought in" and is starting to turn the corner.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
We NEED LLW to do something soon. Hopefully somebody can light a fire under Wheeler.

It'll happen naturally as everyone starts referring to LLW as the second line. Won't be long if things continue as is.

That'll be motivation enough.

Maybe it needs to start here. :handclap:

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
The Jets need to start getting secondary scoring not only from their third line, but also from their second line of Ladd, Little and Wheeler.

:help:

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
He picked last night so he could play in front of the fans here.

Imagine the fan uproar if he played last night and not today :laugh:

I would rather he had done that.

With Teemu in the lineup last night maybe the Duck win in regulation.
With Teemu not in the lineup tonight the Ducks would have a weaker lineup.

Jets 4 Ducks 2

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
Given that the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim played last night while the Jets conversely will be relatively comparatively fresh, the Jets should win this. They often had difficulty with those sorts of games last year however, but they've also already won a couple of games this season that they probably would have lost in the previous season.

This is a new group of players and expectations are higher across the board. Scheifele with the winning goal.

Time for a musical interlude. In honor of the return of an old Jet, I'm digging out a classic.

Hopefully Selanne will do well with his farewell tour, but not tonight.

Time for the new era to shine. Go Jets Go.

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
Jets 4-1

Wheeler finally goes into beast mode and has a hatty tonight.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
It'll happen naturally as everyone starts referring to LLW as the second line. Won't be long if things continue as is.

That'll be motivation enough.

Maybe it needs to start here. :handclap:

Its starting to look like that is the case. Realistically there may be more skill on the KSS, so maybe this is our #1 line now.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I couldn't care less if KSS or LLW is our 1st line :D I'm fine with 1a and 1b as long as both keep it up and we win games. LLW started rusty last year, too. They'll break out soon.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Dustin PennerVerified account
‏@Dustinpenner25
Last night at 1am a throng of fans screamed "TEEMU TEEMU" at our hotel. He's a living legend. #finnishflash #8 #13 pic.twitter.com/uC88f979Qr

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I'm hoping that we don't have another of those games where the crowd cheers every time Teemu touches the puck. That is so 2011...

I love Teemu and was a huge fan back in the day, but he plays for the Mighty Ducks, not the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->