Rumor: Ducks- Henrique gaining much interests from other NHL clubs.

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
So TFP is just guessing as usual. I mean, since they say its unclear who specifically reached out about Henrique.

Even mentioning the Wild, Habs and Canes doesn't necessarily mean they are interestested in Henrique in the least.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Trust me bro, we don't want that contract... the main reason he was traded in the first place and why Ray viewed him as expendable is because he knew what that contract was gonna look like

Blake Coleman also played a part in making Henrique expendable.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
If you click the link? They name drop Montreal and Carolina as possible destinations.

"It’s unclear, at this point, which teams have specifically reached out about Henrique, but teams like the Montreal Canadiens, Minnesota Wild and Carolina Hurricanes are looking for upgrades up the middle."

They do not connect any of Montreal, Minnesota, or Carolina with Henrique. They simple state that those are teams known to be looking for a Center.

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
I think if he’s traded he’ll go to a fringe playoff team that’s avoiding the traditional rental route in favor of adding a longer term piece.

Teams like the Islanders, Habs, Blue Jackets, Wild, Avalanche, Stars & Canucks spring to mind as potential landing spots.

VanCoolers

Feb 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Just question or more of a opinion. . .

VANCOUVER:

**Brandon Sutter ( retain 1.2 million )

ANAHEIM

** Ryan Kesler ( retain 2.1 million )

on NHL 19 i traded Brandon Sutter retaining 1.2mill for Ryan Kesler with Anah. Retaining 2.1 million.

Would Kesler coming back to Vancouver be bad ? ?

If not what trade would it be or is my NHL19 trade not reasonable???

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Just question or more of a opinion. . .

VANCOUVER:

**Brandon Sutter ( retain 1.2 million )

ANAHEIM

** Ryan Kesler ( retain 2.1 million )

on NHL 19 i traded Brandon Sutter retaining 1.2mill for Ryan Kesler with Anah. Retaining 2.1 million.

Would Kesler coming back to Vancouver be bad ? ?

If not what trade would it be or is my NHL19 trade not reasonable???

Kesler wanted out of Vancouver. His hips are messed up. He’s complete garbage on the ice and wasn’t a model citizen to his former teammates. Zero chance

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Kesler wanted out of Vancouver. His hips are messed up. He’s complete garbage on the ice and wasn’t a model citizen to his former teammates. Zero chance
Garbage is too nice of a words for Kesler. I wouldn't use him on our AHL Team's 4th line.
They have should have a special olympics tier Allstar game for players like Kesler, Lucic, Phaneuf, Neal with Corey Schneider & Luongo being the goalie for each team in the special all star game.

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
Yeah that's going to be a rough contract to move. Playing 2c money to a 3c guy for his 30-35 years will be a tough sell. Crazier thing have happened.

Maybe Dallas wants to do a swap for Hazal to get a player who can help them win now instead of being hurt. Not too likely but thats the idea.
If its anything outside of Ana clearing cap though I don't see it.

If you're gunna be okay with that deal just go a little extra for Hayes in UFA.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
As a Leaf fan, I miss these types of trade offers!
Bozak and Henrique have similar production when you adjust for usage. Henrique’s contract is more expensive and lasts for 5 more years taking him to 35, while Bozak’s only lasts two more years taking him to 34. Bozak has previously been the better offensive player. Blues add...

:dunno:

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
You've been out of the loop a while haven't you?

The Fourth Period has been, by far, the best in the business(Besides Bob obviously) over the last 12 months at breaking deals and signings.

They are very much legit.

It's about time. I got beaten, dragged, stomped on, spit on, scratched, chopped, and elbowed everytime I used to mention the fourth period.

This is my day in the sun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad