GDT: Ducks @ Flam 2:00 pm MT SNET-W

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
WhoppingBarrenCollie-size_restricted.gif

Congrats Eat Bread on the first career hatty! Great game!
Big 2 points for the Flames.

Reactions: Tofveve

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I can already see Bennett getting completely shafted when Ryan gets back.

"Hey he finally has some confidence and has played well a couple of games, YOU'RE DONE BUD"

It's like when Talbot gets a shutout then Rittich starts the next game, the coaching is clueless.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
The last 2 games is the best play we’ve gotten from a C all season. And his name is Bennett.

Yep, been saying it a while. The kid never got a fair shake to be a true center with actually decent linemates. Brouwer and Versteeg don't count.

Lindholm, Bennett, Ryan, Jankowski should be the top 4 centers. Monahan needs to be on the wing.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Yep, been saying it a while. The kid never got a fair shake to be a true center with actually decent linemates. Brouwer and Versteeg don't count.

Lindholm, Bennett, Ryan, Jankowski should be the top 4 centers. Monahan needs to be on the wing.
You're seriously saying that Jankowski is better than Backlund at center? Get real.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Only our 4th home win under Ward. He's been here since December
8th actually, have a home record of 8-8-2 under Ward and a road record of 12-4-0 (if you count the Buffalo game under Ward's official tenure).
The bad thing too is that 12/21 remaining games are at home so we gotta learn to win here more lmao.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
The only problem is Ryan has been awesome for us too. It's either Mangi or Ryan who have been the surprise consistent energy guys for us this year and they don't make that many mistakes either. So it's a bit of a conundrum. But I'd ride Bennett for awhile now. See what happens.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
8th actually, have a home record of 8-8-2 under Ward and a road record of 12-4-0 (if you count the Buffalo game under Ward's official tenure).
The bad thing too is that 12/21 remaining games are at home so we gotta learn to win here more lmao.
You're right. Was thinking of this tweet

Reactions: FlamerForLife

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
No, he's just better suited for 4C. Would rather have backlund higher up in the lineup.
If the Flames insist on playing Janko they should play him on the wing. He sucks as a center. If need be I'd rather see Ryan centering the 4th line. Tkachuk-Backlund-Mangiapane is a great line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad