News Article: Ducks fan's office turned into Kings den while on vacation (great prank)

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
This is a GREAT prank, really funny stuff.

A Ducks fan went on vacation and while she was gone, her coworkers plastered her entire office with Kings stuff top to bottom, including sound.

the before and after photos (which are great) and a video of her reaction are here:

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/w...ter-prank-turns-office-into-kings-fan-heaven/

Major props to the Kings fan who pulled it off. With the amount of Kings items there, it makes me think s/he must have a room at home entirely devoted to the Kings. ;)

Captain Mittens*

I am mad that I didn't think of this. We have a Ducks fan in our office. I should have wallpapered his office.
He left for his wedding and honeymoon after game 6 in second round and came back the Monday after they won the cup.
I was at the parade that Monday, but I still should have done something

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
She said "eww" to the picture of Doughty with the cup...sis has forgotten what a champion looks like.

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Yep, the goal horn was the most brilliant part of the whole thing. Especially since opposing fans hate it so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad