Confirmed with Link: Ducks extend Adam Henrique

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I think Henrique is a better player than Karlsson even if they signed the same exact contract. Offer sheet a guy that over achieved with a crazy high shooting percentage? A guy who has one great year? It’s not like he is guaranteed to replicate that year. I think Wild Bill falls back to earth this year like MQ is suggesting. An offer sheet to him would be crazy because of how high it would have to be causing the loss of numerous draft picks especially when you are advocating for a “minor rebuild.” No thanks. Give me Uncle Rico over Wild Bill please.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I wish people would stop saying stuff like this. You need to watch more of Vegas if you think Wild Bill will revert, his shooting percentage will go down a tad but you're straight delusional if you watch Vegas games and not see he is a driver.

Last edited:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I wish people would stop saying stuff like this. You need to watch more of Vegas if you think Wild Bill will revert, his shooting percentage will go down a tad but you're straight delusional if you watch Vegas games and not see he is a driver.

A tad? His shooting percentage will likely halve.

He’s a very good player but he’s never going to hit close to 40 goals again.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Wild Bill is a good player. Is he better than Henrique? I don’t think so. Was his shooting percentage really high? Yes. By me saying it will go down in no way means I think he will revert to some scrub. I think k he settles in to a 20-25 goal scorer. I would take Henrique over him if I had a choice. It’s too bad the Ducks dont still have him. Probably worked out better for him though.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Well I hope Rico does end up being the better than Wild Bill. I think it is likely that he will have a career year with us this upcoming season especially with Kesler out. I'd just be sad that we lose out on keeping Silver or Montour if that was the price to be paid to keep Rico. It might really depend on how much it will cost us to extend Gibson... I'm sure that is the next priority.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad