Claimed off Waivers: Ducks claim Pontus Aberg

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Has some skill but no grit or tenacity. Doesn’t go to the net. If he did he could be an effective player. Good luck to him.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
he's our Rodin replacement most likely. He'll probably play some games if Gibbons is out, but when he's back, I imagine he'll be in pressbox most of the time.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Good for him, if there is a team where he can still make it it's Ducks. Make or break season, the last one this time, me thinks.

Reactions: Tex76

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
More
he's our Rodin replacement most likely. He'll probably play some games if Gibbons is out, but when he's back, I imagine he'll be in pressbox most of the time.
More of a Gibbons replacement I think. That way they can just send Contois back now to his JR team.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Jaskin would be a better fit IMO

Jaskin is on waivers?

He's a guy I would have liked to try with Getzlaf and Rakell on the top line even, as a net-front presencse and complimentary winger with (maybe) some untapped potential still. But then I remembered we could soon have Ritchie for that.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Jaskin is on waivers?

He's a guy I would have liked to try with Getzlaf and Rakell on the top line even, as a net-front presencse and complimentary winger with (maybe) some untapped potential still. But then I remembered we could soon have Ritchie for that.

Yep he was waived today, so many good young rookies made him expendable.

Reactions: Elvs

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Jaskin is on waivers?

He won't make it past Buffalo. They're stealing all of St Louis' bottom six forwards.

Reactions: thadd and olli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad