Ducks attendance analysis

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Pretty much as expected. There is a slight lag but winning boosts attendance.

BearFlag

Aug 12, 2013
Orange County, CA
Yeah, it is nice to have an uptick. I just hope it's a growth in the permanent fan base and not just added fair weather fans.

On a side note, it did seem that the Stars filled in their stadium with more fans than us though. I mean I saw a bunch of empty seats at the Honda Center but didn't see any at the AA Center. Plus they seemed a little more rowdier.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Yeah, it is nice to have an uptick. I just hope it's a growth in the permanent fan base and not just added fair weather fans.

On a side note, it did seem that the Stars filled in their stadium with more fans than us though. I mean I saw a bunch of empty seats at the Honda Center but didn't see any at the AA Center. Plus they seemed a little more rowdier.

Also, haven't been in the playoffs since 2008.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX

First time they made the playoffs in 6 years combined with the fact that the Cowboys suck, Rangers are meh, and Mavs are in a series they shouldn't win. The area needs something to cheer for. I've never seen that building anywhere near full during the regular season at any of the games I've gone to there since it opened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad