Confirmed with Link: Duchene to NSH 8 AAV/ 7 years

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Hopefully people slap him the back and say thank you every time the offside discussion comes up.

If you really want to warp you brain, imagine if that gets called offside and video review never happens. That means Forsbergs goal in Game 1 vs the Pens stands. And who knows where the series goes if it does..

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
If you really want to warp you brain, imagine if that gets called offside and video review never happens. That means Forsbergs goal in Game 1 vs the Pens stands. And who knows where the series goes if it does..
or if we somehow win that meaningless game against COL with the offside goal we don't draft 4th overall which means no seth jones and then of course no ryan johansen..

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Hasnt done much lately.

He started the season centering Forsberg and Granlund, it was working very well until Forsberg got hurt. After that Duchene was moved to RW with Turris and Granlund. I think they should have simply pushed Turris into Forsberg's LW spot because Granlund is useless there and Duchene is more limited in a wing position.

He was also injured for a game and may not have been totally healthy since coming back, but nobody knows. I wouldn't worry about his production until he's had another 3-4 games with his line intact, which it looks like it might not be since Forsberg was back with Johansen and Arvidsson by the end of the last game.

Either way, it's the whole top-6 that is struggling right now after a hot start. I think his upcoming road trip starting tomorrow will be a good thing for them to regroup and focus on nothing but their game.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Hasnt done much lately.

He started the season centering Forsberg and Granlund, it was working very well until Forsberg got hurt. After that Duchene was moved to RW with Turris and Granlund. I think they should have simply pushed Turris into Forsberg's LW spot because Granlund is useless there and Duchene is more limited in a wing position.

He was also injured for a game and may not have been totally healthy since coming back, but nobody knows. I wouldn't worry about his production until he's had another 3-4 games with his line intact, which it looks like it might not be since Forsberg was back with Johansen and Arvidsson by the end of the last game.

Either way, it's the whole top-6 that is struggling right now after a hot start. I think his upcoming road trip starting tomorrow will be a good thing for them to regroup and focus on nothing but their game.

Jeez guys he’s doing fine he wasn’t going to keep the 120 pt pace up, he will probably get 60-70 this year which is a welcome addition to our forwards

This didnt age well...

Before the Wings game, Duchene had a total of two assists in the previous 8 games. He now has four points (2g, 2a) in his last 9 games. The game in Detroit was the first time a top six forward besides Janrkrok scored an ES goal since the Ducks game. Duchene's 200+ point pace to start the season was unsustainable. His 20 point pace and complete disappearance of the top two forward lines from the scoresheet over the span of two weeks is something we can't sustain and expect to win.

Arvy with one goal in the last six games (PP), Joey with four assists in his last ten games (3 on the PP), Granlund is out there skating but no points in his last ten games, Jarnkrok with four goals and an assist across the last six games (4 of 5 pts on special teams), Forsberg with three points since returning (all PP). There simply aren't enough PP opportunities for our entire top six to feast in that situation and their numbers at ES over the past few weeks aren't there.

Reactions: LCPreds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad