Confirmed with Link: Duchene to CBJ

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
#CBJ⁠ ⁠ have acquired Matt Duchene from Ottawa #Sens. Prospects Abramov and Davidsson part of the deal, but more coming from #CBJ⁠ ⁠

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I hunk he will sign for CBJ as long as they make it in to the playoffs. He just wants winning hockey

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Great deal imo. I don't see Bread going anywhere now (this season). I think the Jackets are in it to win it. I'm not sure Duchene puts them over the top but it sure as sh*t makes them a better team.
My guess the more to come is a conditional 2020 first if he re-signs with Jackets and maybe Wennberg (regardless if he re-signs or not)?
Hats off to Jarmo on this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: hardkorejackets

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Honestly, with the emergence of Texier, Fix-Wolansky, Foudy, and Bemstrom especially, I don't consider Abramov or Davidsson to be much of a loss at all.

Bemstrom is having a better season in the SHL at 19 than Davidsson did at 20. So if all we give up is those two plus a pick conditional on resigning, that's a damn good deal for us.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Abramov and Davidsson isn't that much for a player like Duchene. Did we really get away with this without giving up a 1st? My god

Reactions: GoJackets1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->