Proposal: Duchene to Calgary

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
duchene will easily get a 1st+. no need to take a cap dump and a second.

also if you don't think he'll get a first feel free to take a look at what all top rentals got in the past.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Honestely his value just took a f***ing drop, in worth AND the numbers of team who will go after him...

He could end up a steal even in UFA. He f***ed up hard

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
lol u guys are overreacting holy shit. Hes an almost ppg centre what do u mean he has no value? That video is not gonna make him worthless. From the Flames i would offer Jankowski+ any good prospect+ a conditional first (becomes a 2nd if the duche doesnt re-sign). Sens fans how do u feel about that? What would be a counter offer u guys would make if u dont like it?

Tkachuckycheese

Oilers/Sens
Feb 2, 2016
Honestely his value just took a ****ing drop, in worth AND the numbers of team who will go after him...

He could end up a steal even in UFA. He ****ed up hard
How does his value drop? Every player has probably talked shit about coaching. Just like everyone has most likely talked shit about their boss. They just got unlucky by a crappy Uber driver recording conversations and posting things.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
lol u guys are overreacting holy ****. Hes an almost ppg centre what do u mean he has no value? That video is not gonna make him worthless. From the Flames i would offer Jankowski+ any good prospect+ a conditional first (becomes a 2nd if the duche doesnt re-sign). Sens fans how do u feel about that? What would be a counter offer u guys would make if u dont like it?
Your a fan, as a GM or coach you don’t want a player who you know will talk you down and not follow your TEAM game plan. Duchene is skilled as hell but he already had people saying he had s bad attidude, that here just proves it. He’s gonna walk straight after this let me tell you that might be where duchene learns and mature.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
Your a fan, as a GM or coach you don’t want a player who you know will talk you down and not follow your TEAM game plan. Duchene is skilled as hell but he already had people saying he had s bad attidude, that here just proves it. He’s gonna walk straight after this let me tell you that might be where duchene learns and mature.

sens have no plan. there a shit show. I'm sure other gms/coaches will understand why he said what he said. maybe if you followed the sens you would understand too.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
How does his value drop? Every player has probably talked **** about coaching. Just like everyone has most likely talked **** about their boss. They just got unlucky by a crappy Uber driver recording conversations and posting things.
It’s one thing to do it silently but this thing going public when you already have rumor of having a bad attitude and bringing down your coaching staff like that? + saying you haven’t been listening meeting for the last 3 weeks. Thats bad as hell. This is a professional team, not some junior shit!

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
How does his value drop? Every player has probably talked **** about coaching. Just like everyone has most likely talked **** about their boss. They just got unlucky by a crappy Uber driver recording conversations and posting things.

Everyone is bashing the coach in the video. Duchene is the only one who tells on himself for not putting in the work.

Reactions: TkachukNorris79

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
I would offer Janks + 2nd(20) +1st/3rd this year (Duchene re-signs=1st) + Kylington + Stone(2nd/20 is for the favor) for Duchene

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
We can't afford to re-sign him anyways so no thanks.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I have an awesome job, make awesome money, super fulfilling... I have bitch seshs with coworkers too. It happens. Total amateur hour by this Uber dude.

Shouldn’t hurt Duchenes value.

Calgary will still give him a look during FA.

Reactions: WhatWhat

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
lol u guys are overreacting holy ****. Hes an almost ppg centre what do u mean he has no value? That video is not gonna make him worthless. From the Flames i would offer Jankowski+ any good prospect+ a conditional first (becomes a 2nd if the duche doesnt re-sign). Sens fans how do u feel about that? What would be a counter offer u guys would make if u dont like it?

Yeah, what coach doesn't want a player to talk shit behind his back with rookies?

I honestly feel like Duchene's value skyrocketed.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Team cancer, don't want him

This. Don't want this asshole, first he bad mouths Colorado saying "I want to play for playoff team" and than this.

If I want anyone from the Sens(on the Flames), it is Brady Tkachuk or Mark Stone (fingers crossed we pull a miracle and get one of these guy.

Reactions: Mestaruus

Pavlikovsky

May 31, 2013
Gatineau, QC
People need to understand that when Duchene says “Here’s the other thing, too. We don’t change anything, ever. So why do we even have a meeting? I haven’t paid attention in three weeks.” he is probably not the only player in the room that stopped caring about the PK meetings if nothing ever changed, specially if our PK% is 29th in the league and our GAA is 31st and they haven't tried to change anything or a new coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->