Ducharme tests positive for COVID-19

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I mean, presumably the rest of the coaching staff and team tested negative or they'd not have been allowed to practice today, no? Who else would we be concerned about?

People could get sick over next few days. Sure they tested negative now but could start developing symptoms in a few days and then test positive.. and by that point it very well could have spread like wild fire.

A similar situation like that happened to my cousin but his took 9 days to show symptoms after previously testing negative

Reactions: Clark4Ever

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
I mean, presumably the rest of the coaching staff and team tested negative or they'd not have been allowed to practice today, no? Who else would we be concerned about?

I'd be more concerned about what the Quebec and Federal governments have to say. Remember, the Habs shut down for a week because of one positive test and one false positive. And there's a specific exemption to allow the teams to play in Canada.

Its a developing story. We'll see what happens. Might just be Richardson or Burrows acting as HC.

Reactions: ReginaHabs

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
I actually work with 5 people that were double vaccinated and tested positive recently... their symptoms weren't super bad but they were still pretty sick
Me too. 3 people just got Covid where I work and we havent had a new case in awhile. All 3 that got sick were "fully" vaccinated. All 3 are sick with symptoms.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I guess Richardson would be the head coach. Burrows is completely green.

The habs are actually down two coaches now. They fired muller and julien earlier in the year, and only brought up Burrows.

Reactions: TychoFan

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
f*** the useless vaccine

From what I understand (Feel free to correct me)
It takes an entire month for it to actually work properly, and about two weeks after the second dose to be 95%

I thought this was pretty fairly known knowledge.

Let’s focus on the incident! Thanks guys

Last edited:

AdvancedPressure

Jan 19, 2021
How sick is the guy actually? I would've assumed that he was vaccinated. If he's absolutely bed-ridden I get it, but if it's just a positive test with no (or little) symptoms it seems completely asinine to make a big deal out of this. How many series have been cancelled in the past when guys have gotten the flu? I get it, "bUt iT's CoViD!!" At some point we're going to have to stop acting like someone just tested positive for AIDS every time a PCR test detects something. How many guys in the NHL have been hospitalized as a result of complications from COVID again?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad