Speculation: Ducharme or Bouchard?

Who is a better coach?

• Total voters

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
You know Ducharme isn't going to get the job purely out of spite from the Montreal Canadiens...

Because everyone thinks they should hire him, they're going to show everyone their the smartest guys in the room by hiring someone else.

Bouchard I think is going to come on board though, i'm convinced of that.

Reactions: Laurentide

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Ducharme
I would try to bring in Bouchard as well but more in an Management job
He can take over for Carriere and be the Rockets GM

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
If the two of them are so close in aptitude then you find a way to hire both and mitigate against the second guessing that would inevitably occur if you only take one of them.

Either that or do like George in Seinfeld. Decide which guy you want more and then hire the other guy instead.

Reactions: Clearedwaivers

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Is Larry Carriere out as the GM of Laval or no? I could see Sean Burke being a potential replacement down the line, if he speaks enough French.

How funny would it be if we brought in Mathieu Darche as an assistant coach?

I'm leaning towards no, considering that he was apparently involved in the decision to let go of Lefebvre. Which doesn't look great, but we also heard that Lefebvre was going to join the Habs coaching staff before he was fired, so I don't know.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
If the two of them are so close in aptitude then you find a way to hire both and mitigate against the second guessing that would inevitably occur if you only take one of them.

Either that or do like George in Seinfeld. Decide which guy you want more and then hire the other guy instead.
and then end up sleeping with the one you didn't want originally only to see them usurp your position/salary?

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
It was a joke, hence the :sarcasm:.

His small character 2nd line is correct, there is a time until you can vote.
I was kidding, I put the sarcasm to another level clearly he didn't get it. I know he was kidding.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Bouchard and it's not close.

He never had mackinnon, Drouin and ehlers in his teams.

Bouchard has always a poor or average teams on paper and look the result.

My dream...Bouchard head coach with the big club and Ducharme head coach in Laval.....but it will not happen bacause of the stupid contract to Julien
Ya that's always worked well here, throw a guy with zero NHL coaching experience out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->