Dubois vs inerte

Who has the biggest upside?

• Total voters

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
We know how high you are on Kotkaniemi at this point haha! Some of us just prefer Dubois.

I see it a little like the Tkachuk/Marner threads..it’s tough to weigh someone who controls the ice and plays with pure skill against a skilled player that uses his strength and can win games in other ways. Tough compromise to make.
Except Kotkaniemi is not Marner, he's tough, battles in the corner, grinds people down, and is skilled. Just watching the u18 should tell you what you need to know

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
TSN saying he could stick this year...seems out to lunch to me. Sure, he could, but why? Just being good enough to be the NHL isn't a good enough reason for a kid like that.
Yeah, fully expecting him to stick, and it's stupid. Hoping he looks bad from now on :laugh:

He hasn't just been good enough so far, he's PPG in preseason and he looks pretty good.

Grabner

Feb 22, 2018
upload_2018-9-27_9-24-38.png

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
When opening the thread I thought maybe Inerte was latin or french for his "evil twin" or "counterpart" or something but i guess not

Reactions: sufferer

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Wow, you guys are really over-rating Inerte. Guy hardly has the ability or strength to move AT ALL, let alone at an NHL level.

Give me PLD all day

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad