Dubnyk, Tesliuk, Macias

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrock

Jun 7, 2004
Dubnyk

A monster in goal, was the top rated goalie starting this season but struggled with consistency all season. Had some fantastic games but also had some stinkers to. I look for him to put up some great numbers this season and show everyone why he was rated the top goalie to start the year.

I also think he'll be on the WJ team, most likely as a backup.

Tesliuk

This kid is severely underated....he really came into his own by using his physical presence and was a force all season long. He can skate like the wind and has a good shot. My opinion should be taken in the first 3 rounds.

Macias

He will be in the 2005 draft, haven't seen this good of a skater in Kamloops since Scott Niedermayer....has a great shot and good hockey sense and will be a 1st rounder for sure.

Kamloops has a solid crop of youngsters and as always will provide the NHL with top flight players.

Jakethesnake

May 27, 2003
Sydney
Visit site
i think dubnyk is totally underated and will ba an awesome pro. hes absolutely massive and takes up so much of the net. He was hurt by the crappiness of kamloops this year. Tesluik was infuriating to watch, he showed so much potential but was so inconsistent. he took stupid penalties and was out of position often, but as you said he is an awesome skater with a great shot. macias was amazing to watch. the thing that stands out about this californian is his hockey sense - he saw the ice so well and saw plays develop before anyone else.

TheCrock

Jun 7, 2004
Tesliuk was far from inconsistent....you have to remember he was also adjusting to North America, did a pretty good job if you ask me.

Macias I'm willing to bet wll be playing for Team USA next season.

Dubnyk for Team Canada

Tesliuk for Russia.

Sure looks good on the Kamloops Blazers organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->