Confirmed with Link: Dubnyk (50% retained) and a 2022 7th to San Jose for a 2022 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Russo just said on SirusXM
  • highly likely Duby is a shark.
  • We send Dub + Pick for a Pick.
  • With goalie stock #s being high, he saw this as his only opportunity to get rid of him.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Legegendsofthenorth

Jun 6, 2018
Getting new blood to change culture is more important than a pick.....that is if its 4th or later. And if it is who cares

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Couldn't care less about retaining. It's not my money. The rumored pick is what I'm worried about.
Retaining affects cap, we do ultimately care about cap if we end up close to it after all is said and done. If we don't end up close, then it is irrelevant to us as fans and only affects the owner's wallet... still matters to the team, just not us.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Getting new blood to change culture is more important than a pick.....that is if its 4th or later. And if it is who cares

Yeah, looking forward to Johansson and Bjugstad changing the culture while Parise, Suter, Spurgeon, Brodin are still on the roster

Reactions: BlackBusa24

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Retaining affects cap, we do ultimately care about cap if we end up close to it after all is said and done. If we don't end up close, then it is irrelevant to us as fans and only affects the owner's wallet... still matters to the team, just not us.

It'll be irrelevant.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Couldn't care less about retaining. It's not my money. The rumored pick is what I'm worried about.

Well Guerin's going to run out of runway if he keeps weaponizing his cap to take on players like Johansson, Bjugstad, Fleury. Eventually he's got to do something that actually improves the team, or at least improves our future.

Reactions: TaLoN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad