Dubinsky Leaves Practice with injury - Update: out 4-6 weeks

major major

Feb 18, 2013
With the exception of one game, the 91-10-28 line has played well. While Wennberg has been unremarkable for the most part this season, Sedlak has been unremarkable for his NHL career. This year's Dubi would bolster the 4h line scoring potential while still offering the feisty style. That said, my guess is that Sedlak will sit (as he should), but Torts will shuffle lines in order to get Dubi back with Boone and Andy. (Put me down as a thumbs down with that move if it happens - at least for now).

I think it's fine to put Dubi back with Jenner and Anderson. Foligno would just have to drop to playing with Riley Nash. I think that would be fine, at least temporarily. I also don't know if I think Duclair-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand are really rolling with great chemistry right now, so much as Duclair's motor would generate with anyone. So I wouldn't be putting thumbs down if Foligno went back with Wennberg. It's also funny to me that Wennberg is supposed to be such a big drag on the roster and plays less minutes these days, but it's a punishment if a guy isn't on his line.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I think it's fine to put Dubi back with Jenner and Anderson. Foligno would just have to drop to playing with Riley Nash. I think that would be fine, at least temporarily. I also don't know if I think Duclair-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand are really rolling with great chemistry right now, so much as Duclair's motor would generate with anyone. So I wouldn't be putting thumbs down if Foligno went back with Wennberg. It's also funny to me that Wennberg is supposed to be such a big drag on the roster and plays less minutes these days, but it's a punishment if a guy isn't on his line.
Hmmm.....I seem to recall in the past you citing what poor defensive stats generated when Dubi is paired with Jenner. :huh:

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Hmmm.....I seem to recall in the past you citing what poor defensive stats generated when Dubi is paired with Jenner. :huh:

Yep, and then they played well together for 2 games. I have no idea if their past incompetence when paired together is over with or not.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Dubiiiii is back buy buy milano and welcome to the press box sedlak hopefully

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad