Dubinsky and Anisimov

a tribe cq

That’s just like…your opinion man.
Jan 15, 2013
Jesus voicing your opinion on who you miss doesn't bode well over here I see

Also everyone mentioned is a talent level below Dubi and Arty

But what can you do, it's a message board I should have kept my mouth shut :handclap:

Fanned On It

Dec 20, 2011
New York
Jesus voicing your opinion on who you miss doesn't bode well over here I see

Also everyone mentioned is a talent level below Dubi and Arty

But what can you do, it's a message board I should have kept my mouth shut :handclap:

No, you just gotta not care about how people respond to your posts... You're right, this team definitely misses Dubi for all of the reasons you mentioned... and I think Dubi was more integral to this team's "heart" factor than Prust was. He also had a little more offensive capability.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Arty update- they are now calling is injury a concussion. Its Jackets "luck"

Fleury4ever

Mar 20, 2011
Washington, DC
The most significant stat I saw about Dubi and Anisimov last year was that they appeared in 60% or so of faceoffs in the defensive half of the rink.

You hear about how Malhotra only took faceoffs in the defensive zone for VAN and how much that influenced strategy in the league - Dubi & Anisimov were doing something similar for NYR, and now that is completely gone.

This is why I felt the Nash move was probably needed, but the team would have to take other steps to compete for the Cup. This season might be a wash now though w/ the bad start and injuries.

(forgive me if I have that stat slightly wrong, don't have to time to grab it)

a tribe cq

That’s just like…your opinion man.
Jan 15, 2013
No, you just gotta not care about how people respond to your posts... You're right, this team definitely misses Dubi for all of the reasons you mentioned... and I think Dubi was more integral to this team's "heart" factor than Prust was. He also had a little more offensive capability.

agreed

im a member of other message boards and have lurked this board for years

the company I work for just produced and directed a hockey video which I thought I'd share so I signed up (apparently they weren't keen enough to let me post the video because I attempted could be because of my minimal post count)

figured I'd start posting about one of my favorite past times, but didn't realize thats how it was here like the other boards im on...well its noted now :laugh:

I also feel like Dubinsky is another victim of a bad contract put on him by management that not everyone agreed with, hence some of the Dubi hate

edit

for the original poster - CBJ is now a team that I follow pretty thoroughly as a number 2 because of our side of the deal...would love to see them succeed, not next year though!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad