Recalled/Assigned: Dube Sent Down (Update: he's back!)

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
tumblr_oivi204PbP1tue45do1_500.gif

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
About time. Lots of potential but he wasn't ready to be a consistent threat.

Hopefully this means Czarnik can stay in the lineup for a while and get his confidence back. He started the season strong but took a step back after all the health scratchings.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Dube needs ice time to refine his game. This is the best move for Dube and the Flames moving forward. When Dube gets called up later this season he will be able to crack the second PP unit and contribute more consistently.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Makes sense. I thought he played pretty well for a smaller kid right out of junior. Had a lot of chances. Definitely some things he could work on refining.

Lots of things to like about this player, think we'll see him again maybe even this season.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
A good move. Play him big minutes down there, maybe even at C, and let him put his short experience in the show to good use. Expand his development with half a season or so and then bring him back in the new year so he can play 3rd line minutes.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
You know I don’t really like this and I was one of the guys calling for it earlier. He’s started to get a few points recently, probably on pace for about 20, in a 4th line role....can’t ask for much more than that. Mind you, I see him as a great 3C some day. Seems like a fairly easily attainable goal to work up to. Obviously management sees more potential in him, which is a good thing, otherwise it doesn’t make to develop at a lower level when you’re already having success.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad