Dubby 6 Oilers 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dansin

Feb 6, 2008
Edmonton
Man I can't stand the love affair with dubnyk from oiler management, he's a good backup that is all. We'll never make the playoffs with him as an oiler. Signed I hate dubnyk

The Moose

Mar 25, 2004
Edmonton
I remember some people arguing during the offseason that we don't need to go after Schneider since Doobie is as good. Terrible!

Rayban*

Apr 21, 2013
Ottawa
As a Leafs fan im embarrassed we won that game i fell bad for you guys....On a side not, maybe i could interest you in a slightly used James Reimer.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Man I can't stand the love affair with dubnyk from oiler management, he's a good backup that is all. We'll never make the playoffs with him as an oiler. Signed I hate dubnyk
Didn't they offer the #7 for Schneider

Either way, the season is coming off the rails, I don't know if Bryz got a bad rap or if he's a loon but Mr. Universe cant possibly be worse

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
You're a loose cannon Dubnykov! YOU'RE *********G OFF THE CASE!

Forgetting Game 1 of the 2006 SCF are we?

Dubnyk at the moment makes Ty Conklin look like a Jesus' third coming...

EDIT: Conk of course, not Markkanen. :facepalm:

Last edited:

fallsviewafro*

I come in peace.

I'm sorry, guys. Nobody deserves this... Talk about deflating. :( hope you guys can salvage your road trip.

Dubnyk is just mentally defeated. No compete from the guy, no effort on rebounds, nothing. I hope Mac is smart enough to get on the phone with Buffalo before the season becomes a write off.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
As a Leafs fan im embarrassed we won that game i fell bad for you guys....On a side not, maybe i could interest you in a slightly used James Reimer.

I'll take anyone. Literally any other goalie in the NHL.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Honest question I want answered. Poll, how many oilers KNEW it was over when the 3 on 1 happened. Part B) How many still have confidence in dub****

Eskie Jetski

Jun 25, 2004
Maybe it's just the emotions talking, but since Yak is not getting a fair shake, why don't we deal him for a decent net minder and send Warren Score-Against-Me down to Stockton where he belongs? That's your bold move! On the bright side, at least we only lost one point and I'm happy 18 other guys showed up for this one.

no doubt about it

Sep 24, 2011
Wow another stellar game in net. Maybe Doobie should take a few tending lessons from Weeks . I did think there should have been a penalty though. Sure wrecks a decent effort.

utah

Apr 12, 2006
Sens fan here.

Refs hand the Leafs the win in OT, with the non-call that lead to a 3 on 1 break and winning goal.

We're used to seeing this in the east.

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
I really thought you guys deserved this one tonight.. Leafs played like crap and it looked like you guys were finally breaking out.

Alex87

May 26, 2008
Edmonton
Dubnyk at the moment makes Jussi Markkanen look like a Jesus' third coming...

Lol, I'm guessing it was past your bed time in G1 of the '06 Final.

Conklin was between the pipes after Roloson went down. Markkanen played ok the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->