éal
Habs

Torrey Mitchell - (should be back soon)
Gallagher - (Fingers, out 6 weeks)
Price - (lower body, out 6 weeks)
Semin- (lower body)
DSP- (IR)

IceCaps

Ryan Johnston - (discectomy surgery on L5-S1 herniation - out till new year, had surgery around Oct. 17)
Connor Crisp - (injured, unknown since 10-31)
Markus Eisenschmid - (injured 11-13)
Nikita Scherbak - (injured 11-13, could be out till end of Jan)

Last edited by a moderator:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Can't believe the Habs took an injured 4th line player on the waivers, what a joke of a franchise :shakehead:help::shakehead:help:

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
We dont seem to have one of this injury report thread that could (but hopefully wont) come hopeful some times this year.

Any report on Bournival and Byron? Last I heard about Bournival, it was not a concussion issue like it was reported at camp..

Since when is Byron injured? He skated with the team yesterday.

habalifeok

Oct 28, 2013
He rotated with Flynn on the 4th line in practice yesterday. He needs at least a practice or 2 to learn da system.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
We'll use this thread for any injury updates on NHL and AHL players. Last I heard Bournival started skating on his own so he might not be too far off.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We'll use this thread for any injury updates on NHL and AHL players. Last I heard Bournival started skating on his own so he might not be too far off.

best to be cautiously optimistic in his case.
the concussion maze is a series of steps forward and back.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Kassian should be added with broken foot/ankle/whatever it is. Even without the suspension, he wouldn't be able to play.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I watched Bozon on October 2nd. First period he took a hit near the boards and went hard into the boards and left the game. What is the extent of the injury?

The Habs stopped giving injury updates on their AHL players for the most part, every now and then we'll get some info. Perhaps we'll hear some updates before or during tomorrows season opener. If so I'll update the thread.

Kassian should be added with broken foot/ankle/whatever it is. Even without the suspension, he wouldn't be able to play.

I opted not to list him as I don't consider him a member of the organization until he's no longer suspended. I moved the other posts about him to the Kassian thread as this isn't the place to discuss if he's going to play a game for us or not. If people want to post updates on his broken foot/nose that's fine.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Bozon injured 2-3 weeks
Source: Himself
http://www.lequipe.fr/Hockey-sur-gl...erm=Autofeed&link_time=1444404199#xtor=CS1-11
«La saison va donc commencer sans vous, samedi à Hartford...
Malheureusement, je serai absent deux ou trois semaines. Lors d’un match de préparation, on m’a un peu assassiné dans le dos sur une charge bien méchante... C’est dommage de manquer le début de la compétition, c’est embêtant pour un jeune joueur comme moi mais ce n’est pas très grave car il y a 76 matches dans une saison.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
With MacMillan and Didier being sent to the ECHL they must be healthy. Will be interesting to see how MacMillan does since he's been out since March, I hadn't heard he was even skating again.

Also haven't heard any updates on Bournival who was said to be getting closer.

eFFeRR

Major League Hockey
Dec 11, 2013
Well, for a joke of a franchise were not doing too bad right now!!:shakehead

We haven't even seen Byron yet.. Flames fans are still complaining that they lost him to waivers. Maybe it's due to their poor start to the season but I'd like to see Byron start on the 4th line as soon as we lose our first game (tonight vs the Sabres :sarcasm:)

Problem is our 4th line has been great.. I'd still replace Flynn just to see what we have in Byron.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Sucks to hear that Johnston went under the knife, after impressing at camp and preseason only to get injured. Hopefully he won't be out too long.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Zach Kassian should be added with broken foot/ankle/whatever it is. Even without the suspension, he wouldn't be able to play.

Time Frame for broken foot? 2 months? Cheers.

Bournival (speed demon)...ready and healthy, I guess.
Byron (speed demon)...ready and healthy, I guess.

Love our depth...Kassian can play on any line (depends on him...hoping for a comeback in Dec or Jan...he has skill/amazing size/toughness/wild-side...it all depends on him), and Bourni and Byron will add speed to our 3rd-4th lines.

Not bad...not bad at all!!

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2009
éal

Love our depth...Kassian can play on any line (depends on him...hoping for a comeback in Dec or Jan...he has skill/amazing size/toughness/wild-side...it all depends on him), and Bourni and Byron will add speed to our 3rd-4th lines.

Where you got this? I havent had an update on him in a while.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

Bournival is still on IR with concussion-like symptoms. Byron is healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->