Waived: Dryden Hunt

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I agree it should be Grecs and hopefully it will, but it's hard to say that with Toni you can't expect much scoring when he actually scored in his last NHL game. :huh:

Not so much about that his last Goal, he scored 1 in his 3 Games with the Panthers. But 15 Games in Springfield only 8 Points.
Greco by 18 Games have 14 Points 7G+7A. Most People here liked his play, but no one here is Coach Q.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Ducks fan here, Hunt seems like a decent option for us to claim and plug into our bottom 6 so we can send Terry down as he hasn't been producing so far. Is he the type of player that can do well in the bottom 6 (doesn't have to be great or anything, just NHL caliber), or is he type of guy who is useless if they aren't producing offense?

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Ducks fan here, Hunt seems like a decent option for us to claim and plug into our bottom 6 so we can send Terry down as he hasn't been producing so far. Is he the type of player that can do well in the bottom 6 (doesn't have to be great or anything, just NHL caliber), or is he type of guy who is useless if they aren't producing offense?

If you don't expect any offense out of him, he's fine.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

I'll just say. He cant score into an empty net on a break away

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
I'd reckon that Malgin too is going to Springfield as well. Q has reduced his shifts and TOI in the past few games already so he's gonna get axed soon enough.
Agreed. It's a shame Malgin couldn't sustain his production. He was really impressing me earlier in the season but now he looks deflated and invisible.

Reactions: harv33173

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->