12. Antti Tuomisto - 28.2%
13. Oliwer Kaski - 33.7%
14. Albin Grewe - 39.5% (51.8%)
15. Otto Kivenmaki - 39.5% (48.2%)
16. Alec Regula - 43.5%

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Gone for Givani, simply because his size and strength and willingness to go to all the dirty areas give him a decent chance of getting an NHL look even if his production never looks that great.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Gone for Givani, simply because his size and strength and willingness to go to all the dirty areas give him a decent chance of getting an NHL look even if his production never looks that great.
That's a good choice. Givani really looked like he was starting to figure it out at the end of the season and during the playoffs.

However, I'm going to vote for Barton this time around.

NotLeddy

Trust the Yzerscam
Oct 23, 2018
Kotkansalo has the best shot of being an NHLer of all the players here imo, just a longer term project.

MBauer

Feb 19, 2012
MI
Wanted to vote Eliasson, but he was just brutal during the WJSS. Gonna go with Phillips.

bellringer77

Nov 14, 2017
That's a good choice. Givani really looked like he was starting to figure it out at the end of the season and during the playoffs.

However, I'm going to vote for Barton this time around.

I watched many a griffins game in person. He didn't look that good in the playoffs either. he was always multiple steps behind in the play. Idk I just dont see anything that isn't a dime a dozen even at the AHL level.

Christien

May 1, 2010
I watched many a griffins game in person. He didn't look that good in the playoffs either. he was always multiple steps behind in the play. Idk I just dont see anything that isn't a dime a dozen even at the AHL level.
Idk what to tell you, because I watched him to and I thought he looked good:dunno:. You have to remember that he’s still a young kid and there’s lots of room for improvement, especially if he can miraculously improve his skating. I don’t think there’s a lot of upside but he could be a physical 4th liner if things work out.

bellringer77

Nov 14, 2017
Idk what to tell you, because I watched him to and I thought he looked good:dunno:. You have to remember that he’s still a young kid and there’s lots of room for improvement, especially if he can miraculously improve his skating. I don’t think there’s a lot of upside but he could be a physical 4th liner if things work out.

He would have to improve his skating drastically. he can't even keep up with the AHL speed of the game. I am rooting for him though.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I am intrigued by the later round guys from this year in Berglund and Tyutyayev. They have the ingredients of your late round steal. May have lacked some exposure due to where they played in their draft year.

My vote for this round is Phillips... I remain optimistic on him and look forward to seeing what he can do at BU.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com

Same.
I thought he looked good every time I watched him.
He also looked good in rookie camp last year.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
I am intrigued by the later round guys from this year in Berglund and Tyutyayev. They have the ingredients of your late round steal. May have lacked some exposure due to where they played in their draft year.

My vote for this round is Phillips... I remain optimistic on him and look forward to seeing what he can do at BU.

Yep.
Agreed on all 3.
Obviously, things might never work out for any of them. But liked those picks.
And I think Phillips is way underrated in this poll.

Reactions: lilidk

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
voted Phillips but had a tough time deciding between him and Eliasson

really don't see a realistic route to the others becoming anything particularly noteworthy(well maybe Soderblom? but he's enough of a shot in the dark that it makes even a longshot like Phillips look like a sure thing in comparison)

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Just saw discussion about Adam Boqvist, who is not gonna report back to London anymore. It's Chicago or Rockford for him.

Regula should be in big role for London at next season.

I don't see much standing in his way.

Great opportunity for him and I think he will take it and run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad