Droz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radek27

May 19, 2004
NJ
Can anyone who has seen Alexander Drozdetsky play give me an opinion if he is going to ever come to North America? I have read he is a very shifty player, but the Flyers are having problems bringing him over. He seems like an interesting prospect.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Radek27 said:
Can anyone who has seen Alexander Drozdetsky play give me an opinion if he is going to ever come to North America? I have read he is a very shifty player, but the Flyers are having problems bringing him over. He seems like an interesting prospect.

I saw him twice this year for AK Bars, if that's the same Drozdetsky (it's in Russian so I don't understand a word they say, it's like watching a game on mute) but I think it's him, he played well. I think he had a goal or two, but I wasn't paying attention to him. I have no idea about him coming over though, and I really can't add too much about him, but I have the games on tape if you want to see him play.

Pontifex Maximus*

Flyers seem to always say they want to talk with him each summer and discuss their plans but nothing ever comes of it. Could happen this summer though. He has increased production each year in the RSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad