Drouin vs Kerfoot

Who gets offered in trades more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Not for who is the better player, but who gets shoved in to more trade proposals

IMO both of these players have little to no value in a trade but both of their teams fans will argue they do, while repeatedly trying to unload them

This is only for fun, no need to be offended

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
...the two biggest fanbases shoving their terrible contracts into trade proposals...color me shocked...:laugh:
I'm not a big Kerfoot fan, but compared to the deals that were signed this off-season, his contract looks far better.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
People tend to think that if they throw enough players into the trade that it somehow balances the trade.

For example: Superstar for 5 junk players

Quantity doesn't equal quality though. Yes, one team is getting 5 players for 1 player. But you have to consider whether 4 of those players are upgrades over 4 of the players the team already has.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
There really isn't.

OK. Prove it. I'll start. There's about 5 in this thread alone. Plus the one I quoted above. That's 6. Plus 8 on just page 1 of this thread.

Your turn. If you can't find 14 proposals with Bracco, I win.

If you do find 14, it's my turn again. Which will be easy, because that 2nd link has 3 more pages and I'll find another 5 jokes on the first page of each of your proposal threads.

Last edited:

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Drouin should be scorching the earth, compared to the Harvard grad.
He still could, just not in his current city.

Kerfoot, has been alright, and Nylander carried him to a half decent playoffs.
Many Leaf fans don't like him, and I too would trade for an upgrade, but he's been above serviceable.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Kerfoots deal is fine. Maybe not ideal for a team as tight to the cap as Toronto, but it’s fine. Drouin is a worse player making much more money.

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
Drouin playing at 50% because he apparently hates professional hockey is still better than Kerfoot at 100%.

NVM I didn't read the post. But it's still probably Drouin lately.

Reactions: Shinjuku Calling

JoelWarlord

Ex-Noob616
May 7, 2012
Halifax
I feel like it's Kerfoot simply because A) he's actually a palatable asset to another team as a middle six winger/3C making fair money for his role, and B) there isn't a big contingent of Leafs fans that delusionally believe Kerfoot is one small tweak away from becoming a star like there is with Habs fans and Drouin.

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
Please people, this is no joke, i have some information from the big guys that Kerfoot will be Traded for Drouin, it will cause a rift in the time space continuum and will spawn millions of threads on said trade and will destroy the internet as we know it. :laugh::naughty::sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad