Confirmed with Link: Drouin taking indefinite leave of absence for personal reasons - placed on LTIR (Mod warn #28, 382

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
If its because of the pressure from the fans good luck getting any superstar or players from Quebec in free agency!

We all know it was hard enough but this could be the last straw!

Even if i dislike him as a a player i hope he gets better and that everything will be ok!

He did look broken at the end so i guess thats what he need right now

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
I hope he can get better and recover. Playing in a COVID season with restricted movement and tough schedules must be rough for players. :(

Reactions: ItzaGreat

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land

If this is what I suspect, I think he is in professional burn-out. His mind is affected by all the negative comments. It's sad. We all hope to have players very strong between the ears but all humans are not made the same. Gvrmt make tv ad about psychologic depression and I beleive most people understand and accept the pain depressed people are getting thru. But too bad for Jo, he have the wrong job at the wrong place.

This is just speculations from my personal view. I apologise if I'm completely wrong about this.
But if this is the case, I wish Jo to get back feeling good and maybe a new start in a better market. He can be a superstar in the Swiss league if he's not back in nhl.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
What it entails : He's out for at least 10 games and 24 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad