Drouin-Domi-Suzuki or Drouin-Suzuki-Domi?

The inevitable question: Drouin-Domi-Suzuki or Drouin-Suzuki-Domi?

• Drouin-Domi-Suzuki

• Drouin-Suzuki-Domi

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
oh boy. not worth responding to, but here's a simplified version...

Any season, a player will have to beat out the competition. That includes this season. Yes, KK's competition was far lesser. But they didn't see him making it. There's nothing implied. KK beat out lesser competition. Suzuki and Poehling will have to beat out better competition. They're two years older than KK so that will help. But if they beat it out, they will get a spot, just as KK did last year when he beat his out. It's not that complicated.

Julien will take their development into consideration a little bit. But if they beat out 2 of Byron, Lehk, and Armia, and thus make the team better now, Julien will keep them - and in fact they will be NHL ready. No need for time in the AHL.

Don't sleep on it being possible that they're better than 2 of Byron, Lehk, and Armia.

Not necessarily. All depends on how they want to develop them, where, and by just how much they beat out their peers.
And again, as it stands, Mtl is going with what they're familiar with. Right now both Suzuki and Poehling are playing with 13th/AHL bound players....Lehk is on first time, Byron-Armia are back with KK as they were last year.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
I'd love to see that line.
Drouin-Domi-Suzuki
Give Drouin a last chance with good players to prove himself.
Domi thrived at center last season and is working on the small aspects of the game.
Suzuki doesnt need the added pressure of center. He's got the real good sniper shot to play wing and isnt shy in the corners.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Domi-KK-Drouin

That's a good one. I'm now calling for Lehkonen/Drouin-Domi-Weal (i.e. Weal in Shaw's spot), so that KK can play with Suzuki.

Would be great for KK to get to play with Suzuki or Domi.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I'd love to see that line.
Drouin-Domi-Suzuki
Give Drouin a last chance with good players to prove himself.
Domi thrived at center last season and is working on the small aspects of the game.
Suzuki doesnt need the added pressure of center. He's got the real good sniper shot to play wing and isnt shy in the corners.
It'll no doubt happen at some point. If Drouin can't perform with those two, he's done

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Dunno about Suzuki with Drouin; I feel Suzuki would be covering and not pushing offense... Making his brand passive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad