Drop Nikita Gusev for Neal, Dadonov, D Strome or Drouin?

What Should I Do?

• Keep Nikita Gusev

• James Neal

• Evgenii Dadonov

• Dylan Strome

• Jonathan Drouin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I have Gusev, Hughes, and Kakko. Leaning towards dropping Gusev for Neal

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Drop Kakko and Gusev and pick up Dadonov, Drouin/Neal

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Drop Kakko and Gusev and pick up Dadonov, Drouin/Neal
(One year, points only, Not H2h) I don't have IR or bench. I only get 4 drops. Need to save them for long term injuries, so probably drop one. Gusev or Kakko?

Last edited:

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
(One year, points only, Not H2h) I don't have IR or bench. I only get 4 drops. Need to save them for long term injuries, so probably drop one. Gusev or Kakko?
You sure it's not 4 drops per week? 4 per the entire season doesn't sound right.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
I'd get rid of Gusev, he's very overrated BUT, with your league's drop limitations, you might be better served saving the drops for longterm injuries. Gusev might only be a 2nd or 3rd liner but at least he's getting you something. If he does nothing while Hischier is injured here I'd bite the bullet and drop him for any of the last 3 listed (I think Neal is a nicer add if you have more drops to work with, he's very streaky and it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't have a great season), and then be stingy with your remaining drops and use them only for long term injuries.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I'd get rid of Gusev, he's very overrated BUT, with your league's drop limitations, you might be better served saving the drops for longterm injuries. Gusev might only be a 2nd or 3rd liner but at least he's getting you something. If he does nothing while Hischier is injured here I'd bite the bullet and drop him for any of the last 3 listed (I think Neal is a nicer add if you have more drops to work with, he's very streaky and it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't have a great season), and then be stingy with your remaining drops and use them only for long term injuries.
I have Malkin too, and I'm holding on to him haha, but you're right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->